Cowboys 31-6 Dolphins - Instant reactions thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cowboys 31-6 Dolphins - Instant reactions thread

If we are being honest, there was no indisputable evidence to overturn the call. It is questionable if he even had possession, but there was no football move and he didn’t go to the ground with the ball in his possession.

So I get why he didn’t challenge, even in the post game interview he said “I watch every single challenge from every game we felt more than comfy that it wasn’t getting overturned.”

And he is right.
Exactly. That call was not getting overturned. If it was ruled a td maybe but that wasn't getting reversed.

How many teams drafted Brady?

Seems about as relevant as your comment........:out:
[/QUOTE

Just one...and Josh is on his second team in two years...my bad..your right..that screams All-Pro

We are heading in the right direction, and each week the hurt gets less and less. It is just a matter of seeing who will be here next year. It is amazing what a couple of players in the draft can change things I.e a pass rusher and a couple of OL men, and of course maybe a QB

Besides the X ejection, the team was alot more disciplined and committed less penalties.

I thought the talking heads ripping Flores for not challenging the call was ridiculous. Not only was that not a catch, but it certainly wasn't going to be overturned, having been ruled incomplete to begin with.

I'm definitely not a bonafide member of the Flores fan club, but that's an absolutely asinine reason to go after the head coach. Flores would have simply wasted a challenge. Remember, that you can only get a third challenge if your first two were both successful. No reason to waste one on a play that will obviously not be overturned.

Depending on the status of Davis, we may get to see some Isiah prince next week. Him at RT and likely Webb at LT

- Ballage needs to go. Everytime we involve him it's a wasted down
- I don't think McCain knows what he's doing
- Rosen looks extremely promising to me. Looking forward to seeing how he does the rest of the season
- I agree Godchaux and Wilkins had some good run stuffs today
- Baker needs to know which hole to fill in the run game. He chooses wrong too many times and gives up big plays
- Grant looked like he was trying to show off for his family and buddies up in the stands. He's always good for 1 muffed return per game.
- Charles Harris was MIA once again. He could have had an easy sack but bit really hard on a play-action.
Time to pull the plug on Charles Harris, throw him in the BUST bin on top of Dion Jordan and Jason Allen.

My instant reaction... We are progressing. We did not embarrass ourselves today despite giving up 30+ The process is ugly and I so desperately want us to win but I am going to trust the ugly process for now...

Raves scored 50+, Patriots scored 40+, and now the cowboys have scored 30+ points. Based on this trend in the 6th game of the season we will only give up single digit points!! We just need the offense to score a real life TD.
I'm wondering if the offense will even average 10 points a game. I know that sounds crazy, but the Dolphins have 16 point through three games. I know Baltimore, New England and Dallas are some of the top teams, but that is just pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom