Cowboys CB Jourdan Lewis shuts down poorly timed Dolphins trash talk after 31-6 win | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cowboys CB Jourdan Lewis shuts down poorly timed Dolphins trash talk after 31-6 win

I like Godchaux ,think he is a good player but when your unit gives up over 200 yards on the ground, over 400 total yards and 31 points you should just stay silent and go back to work trying to improve.

I like Godchaux ,think he is a good player but when your unit gives up over 200 yards on the ground, over 400 total yards and 31 points you should just stay silent and go back to work trying to improve.
Yeah they gave up 2 100 yard rushers pretty easily

Godchaux sounds like a 'me' guy right here...

I wonder of he's traded at the end of the season for that....

His agent probably told him to bring some attention to himself. Who knows what kind of terrible advise these kids get from their reps. He and Wilkins played pretty well. We were so overmatched it's crazy. Look at the Cowboy's o-line!! Those guys are the best in the NFL imo. Zach Martin is a guy I wanted the Dolphins to draft. Dallas snagged him with the 16th pick of the 2014 draft, at 19 we took JuWuan James, how Dolphin is that? Clowney was the #1 that year, then Greg Robinson and Blake Bortles!!?? 12 was Odell Beckham and 13 was Aaron Donald. Brandin Cooks could have been our pick but as usual, we were desperate for o-line.

Reminds me of Bobby McCain yesterday, over there trash talking the Cowboys sideline after he tackled Elliot, who just rambled through for another first down. Big Poppa Smurf strutting again.

"unit"

Reminds me of Bobby McCain yesterday, over there trash talking the Cowboys sideline after he tackled Elliot, who just rambled through for another first down. Big Poppa Smurf strutting again.
Or Eric Rowe last week after a pass was overthrown and he’s running his mouth like he did something.

I love Godchaux....this may be the tweet that gets discussed here on the forum but he's been a constant source of positive commitment to this team.

For everyone talking down on Godchaux for a little Twitter trash I suggest you try to re-frame the situation. At least someone has confidence and loyalty to the franchise.

Back
Top Bottom