Cowboys / Redskins question (from my wife) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cowboys / Redskins question (from my wife)

having trouble breathing
Reaction score
The wife is a big Cowboys fan, and as we were watching the game last night, she noticed that they never showed the Dallas cheerleaders, but they kept showing the 'Skins cheerleaders over and over.

I wasn't paying that much attention, but assuming that was true, any ideas why they would do that?

The bigger question is how closely is your wife looking at the cheerleaders? :eek:

As for the actual question, I can only conclude that ABC likes to show the home team's cheerleaders more.

LIQUID24 said:
The bigger question is how closely is your wife looking at the cheerleaders? :eek:

The bigger answer is VERY closely. She's cool like that, if you know what I'm saying. :cooldude:

As for the other answer, that is the first thing that came to mind, but I was wondering if there was actually a policy or something to that effect.

Nublar7 said:
The game was in Washington, so maybe that had something to do with it.

That had everything to do w/ it, cheerleaders don't travel in the NFL.

nyjunc said:
That had everything to do w/ it, cheerleaders don't travel in the NFL.

But on the really long shots of the whole field, you could just barely see that they were there. No mistaking Cowboys cheerleaders. White boots. etc.

Next?

1972 said:
But on the really long shots of the whole field, you could just barely see that they were there. No mistaking Cowboys cheerleaders. White boots. etc.
Next?

I didn't see that, I;'m sure if they were there they would have shown them. I'd be evry surprised if they were there.

nyjunc said:
I didn't see that, I;'m sure if they were there they would have shown them. I'd be evry surprised if they were there.

Hence, the question originally posed.

Back
Top Bottom