Cowboys To Cut Dez Bryant | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cowboys To Cut Dez Bryant

Just heard this on WFAN radio in NYC. Interesting....his play has declined over the last 2 years. Pass. They cite Adam Schefter as the source.

I'd argue that Dak Prescott is actually the source of his declined play over the last 2 years :p

(Btw, I know what you meant, I'm just making a joke:p)

I could see him going to the Giants, OBJ is still threatening to sit out without an extension.

I think his play has declined, the personality issues, etc.

Dallas probably made the smart move here.
Agreed....not "probably" they did make the smart move and probably could have done it last year. His attitude rubs me the wrong way, but who am I to judge if according to you he has some personal issues he seems to be carrying around. The Dolphins will not entertain him IMO.......thank god for that.

Gase did not like Landry's personality, but would be OK with Bryany's personality? Good luck with that:rolleyes:
Not that I am in favor of signing Bryant. But where is the evidence that Gase didn't like Landrys personality?

Bizarre that he was just released without attempting to reduce his pay. Thing is if Cowboy's knew this was the plan they should have released him much earlier so he had a chance to get on with another team before the receiver money dried up. Not a very good way to treat someone who gave you 8 good years.

Back
Top Bottom