Cowboys to trade down? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cowboys to trade down?

REAL DEAL

Seasoned Veteran
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Well some have said that the Boys would be a good trading partner. Based on this story they may be trading down and not up. This Draft may not be strong on top ,but it looks like the Cowboys think its deep. It maybe other teams think the same thing . :D

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/sports/11323582.htm

Sorry I tried to paste the link but it will not work. It says that the Cowboys will trade down for more picks because they need more players .

I don't see why the cowboys would want to trade up. Henson is their future QB, Julius Jones was awesome last year. they are pretty sold at WR. if they did trade up it would be to snag braylon im sure, but i doubt they will give up two 1st rounders to get him.

I see the Chargers as realistic considering they want Braylon so bad. If they were willing to part with Rivers for the Niners pick, then why wouldn't they try us.

They'd be stupid to move out of the 11th pick, it puts them in the perfect position to draft Shawn Merriman, a player that asseses their biggest need, a true pass rusher who could also help out with their weak group of LBs, he fits their proposed 3-4 scheme perfectly. That pick places them right in front of the other teams that are said to be targeting him.

pwn3dyo said:
I don't see why the cowboys would want to trade up. Henson is their future QB, Julius Jones was awesome last year. they are pretty sold at WR. if they did trade up it would be to snag braylon im sure, but i doubt they will give up two 1st rounders to get him.

They never wanted to trade up, but some people on this board insist on thinking just because they have two first round picks, that they would be interested in trading up. Trust me, the Cowboys have as many if not more holes than the Dolphins and will not be looking to trade up. If any trading is done, they will be moving down to try and recover the 3rd they gave up to get Henson.

Back
Top Bottom