Cowboys trade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cowboys trade

cowtowndick

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
What about a trade with the Cowboys, either for Surtain or the #2? They have multiple first round picks, maybe need to move up (for a WR, among other needs), or could use Surtain for a #2 pick.

cowtowndick said:
What about a trade with the Cowboys, either for Surtain or the #2? They have multiple first round picks, maybe need to move up (for a WR, among other needs), or could use Surtain for a #2 pick.
Bill parcells giving up picks? Never going to happen.

Hey man, I like that you are trying to start some conversation here, (and it is needed at 240 in the morning) but some of these ideas have been gone over ad nausim before. click on the search button and look up some of these debate points.

Welcome to the forum!!! I love seeing new blood in here.:D

Wow... I got an idea, how about you go to sleep because you are obviously delirious and have no idea what you're babbling about.

Wildbill3 said:
Bill parcells giving up picks? Never going to happen.

Hey man, I like that you are trying to start some conversation here, (and it is needed at 240 in the morning) but some of these ideas have been gone over ad nausim before. click on the search button and look up some of these debate points.

Welcome to the forum!!! I love seeing new blood in here.:D
Thanks, will do.

cowtowndick said:

How bout we trade you to another forum

Come on guys, I know it doesn't seem likely that somebody new would start posting that doesn't understand how a forum works, but sometimes we have got to give the benifit of doubt to them. We were all noobs at one time.

Wildbill3 said:
Come on guys, I know it doesn't seem likely that somebody new would start posting that doesn't understand how a forum works, but sometimes we have got to give the benifit of doubt to them. We were all noobs at one time.
Thanks, but I'd like to add...either I can respond or shut off the computer, which seems like a childish thing to do, so I'll respond. Re the trading me to another forum, well, if you can get a good deal then do it - I guess it's part of the business. Being a rookie, I have no right to a 'no trade' clause - such is life. Re the 'Bengals trade' thread - OK, point taken, the Cowboys thing was already covered. I missed it, but at the end of the day (which it surely is) if any of us had anything truly better to do, we'd be doing it. If the greatest crime I've committed is trying to drum up a little chatter and in doing so, I've bored you, I apologize. If any of you veterans have a new and exciting thread to start, a new story to break, a new point to DISCUSS or DEBATE, then bring it on - you obviously have an audience, and obviously can show us rookies the way of the world. So please, illuminate...

cowtowndick said:
Thanks, but I'd like to add...either I can respond or shut off the computer, which seems like a childish thing to do, so I'll respond. Re the trading me to another forum, well, if you can get a good deal then do it - I guess it's part of the business. Being a rookie, I have no right to a 'no trade' clause - such is life. Re the 'Bengals trade' thread - OK, point taken, the Cowboys thing was already covered. I missed it, but at the end of the day (which it surely is) if any of us had anything truly better to do, we'd be doing it. If the greatest crime I've committed is trying to drum up a little chatter and in doing so, I've bored you, I apologize. If any of you veterans have a new and exciting thread to start, a new story to break, a new point to DISCUSS or DEBATE, then bring it on - you obviously have an audience, and obviously can show us rookies the way of the world. So please, illuminate...
eh, you don't even have to respond, some of us old guys are either "working" or drunk, so I wouldn't worry too much about razing. (oh, and some of us are "working" on being drunk.:evil: )

cowtowndick said:

Sorry if seems you've been cracked over the head...

When I logged on here at 2:45 am there were 71 people viewing the site. That will swell to about 350 today at one time.

I can only speak for myself when I say that I would like for the conversation a little more organized than it's been. I think some of the others would too. Then again some could give a damn.

The long and short of it is, "It's not you."

And

:welcome:

last i heard parcells was talking about trading both 1st rounders this year or 1 this year and 1 next year for John Abraham

yeah,
lets trade our #2 pick in the draft to the cowboys for their two first round picks, their second, third and fourth round pick, and also through in next years #2. is that a good trade. excuse me i'm going back to la la land......

Back
Top Bottom