Cowboys wanna Trade down! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cowboys wanna Trade down!

RnR3423

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Cowboys | Team may look to trade down
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 18:54:13 -0800
Mac Engel, of the Star-Telegram, reports Dallas Cowboys owner/general manager Jerry Jones admits it's valid to think the team might move from where they sit in the first round of the 2006 NFL Draft, 18th overall. "We haven't stayed here when we've been in this spot or lower in the draft; lower being 18, 19, 20," Jones said Monday, Feb. 27, at the NFL Combine. "If you look at it, we haven't stayed there much. I have no way of knowing what's going to happen there in those two or three hours (in the first round of the draft), but I'm going to go on precedent. We've usually seen something that moved us."

we should look at that offer.i dont know whod we trade for it but still

i dont think they watn to trade up ony what 2 spots? and if so its probably for a 5th with their pick, ill pass

I think Miami should trade down, truthfully. They would still be able to add excellent talent on the D-line, LB and safety

RUDEbyallMEANS said:
I think Miami should trade down, truthfully. They would still be able to add excellent talent on the D-line, LB and safety

I agree.....i have said this a hundred times.

RUDEbyallMEANS said:

The problem is you can't really say that now, we or I mean Saban doesn't know who will be on the board at 16 and what offers come in at that time.

Back
Top Bottom