Cowboys want Pitts? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cowboys want Pitts?

this place would explode if Pitts was there at #6 and we traded down to the Cowboys pick.

even if the trade compensation was of epic proportions, and we were still able to draft Smith, Waddle, Chase, Parsons, at the Cowboys pick.

this place would explode if Pitts was there at #6 and we traded down to the Cowboys pick.

even if the trade compensation was of epic proportions, and we were still able to draft Smith, Waddle, Chase, Parsons, at the Cowboys pick.
I really don’t think Grier, Flores, or Ross really care what happens on this forum. They are trying to put a team on the field that can eventually win a SB and if that means trading away the opportunity to draft Pitts, so be it.
The reality is they have already shown that Pitts is not a priority when they traded out of the 3 spot in the draft. Because if they had wanted to ensure they would be able to get Pitts in the draft. They never would have traded down to begin with.
I think they are going to draft a WR instead of Pitts, even if Pitts is on the board at 6 but fortunately we only have one more week to see if I am right or wrong.

They need to unlock all the liquor cabinets and have all the stores selling booze stay open 24/7 just for Jerry. We needs his crazy old Azz to make Miami an offer they can't refuse!!! A Herschel Walker type trade for Pitts!!! Lmaooooo!!!

Or it goes 4 QB's and Bungles take Chase, Pitts on the clock for us but what would Dallas trade? For a good haul we likely can do that and still get either Smith or Waddle at #10. If we got their 2nd rounder in this year's draft? Or a 3rd I guess, that's the extra player I feel like we could use in the top 81. We have 5 but 6 would be better given several needs on both sides of the ball.

This is what I see happening too. Probably safest to assume that despite media reports and leaks, teams with obvious, glaring needs are likely to fill those needs. So when we see Cinci's franchise QB miss a season from a hit, OL seems logical. When we see Atlanta with a terrible D, aging QB and plenty of weapons, not sure a TE is logical assumption.

If I was a betting man, and I am, I'd bet 1-3 is QB, #4 is a QB either selected by Atlanta or via trade, and Cinci takes Sewell. I would bet Pitts AND Chase will be there at 6, as well as the other WR's, obviously. For me, the question then becomes who the Dolphins take.

This is what I see happening too. Probably safest to assume that despite media reports and leaks, teams with obvious, glaring needs are likely to fill those needs. So when we see Cinci's franchise QB miss a season from a hit, OL seems logical. When we see Atlanta with a terrible D, aging QB and plenty of weapons, not sure a TE is logical assumption.

If I was a betting man, and I am, I'd bet 1-3 is QB, #4 is a QB either selected by Atlanta or via trade, and Cinci takes Sewell. I would bet Pitts AND Chase will be there at 6, as well as the other WR's, obviously. For me, the question then becomes who the Dolphins take.
This, of course, is the most logical scenario...

It assumes that both Atlanta and Cincinnati do what they should do, given their specific realities.

If Dallas, who already has an excellent offense, but a really terrible defense, trades up for a Tight End, I will laugh my *** off. I hate the 'boys (my son's favourite team).

But yes... this would likely make our pick at 6 more valuable.
I would Roflmao if Dallas did that. I would sacrifice our chance to get Pitts just to watch Dallas make such a moronic move.

I really don’t think Grier, Flores, or Ross really care what happens on this forum. They are trying to put a team on the field that can eventually win a SB and if that means trading away the opportunity to draft Pitts, so be it.
The reality is they have already shown that Pitts is not a priority when they traded out of the 3 spot in the draft. Because if they had wanted to ensure they would be able to get Pitts in the draft. They never would have traded down to begin with.
I think they are going to draft a WR instead of Pitts, even if Pitts is on the board at 6 but fortunately we only have one more week to see if I am right or wrong.
Agreed with most of this but they will take Pitts no doubt or whoever without consulting FH thank goodness

I see a trade down unfold

They need to unlock all the liquor cabinets and have all the stores selling booze stay open 24/7 just for Jerry. We needs his crazy old Azz to make Miami an offer they can't refuse!!! A Herschel Walker type trade for Pitts!!! Lmaooooo!!!
For us dolphins fans on draft day!

And quite right too, if Pitts is on the board you run that card up. Shame we don't have complete control over who we can chose. Would have be so much better to be picking a few places higher... oh wait !!

If Dallas, who already has an excellent offense, but a really terrible defense, trades up for a Tight End, I will laugh my *** off. I hate the 'boys (my son's favourite team).

But yes... this would likely make our pick at 6 more valuable.
Just curious, are you in the UK? You don’t have to answer if you’re not comfortable doing so. Either way, I find you to be one of the most knowledgeable posters on here, my friend. Thank you for all your contributions.

Back
Top Bottom