Cowboys want Pitts? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cowboys want Pitts?

If for any r
Nope... Rural Minnesota where the men are all farmers and the hogs are scared.
LOL from one Midwestern boy to another. Our National fan base is awesome.

I caught that you used the English “ou” when you spelled “favorite.“ haha

We needed a brand new thread on this topic? Wasn’t the one created a few weeks ago enough??

Isn’t it a site requirement to at least search the forum before posting new threads?

Far too many redundant topics floating around these days.

This one is super late to the party. Old news.

EDIT: this took less than 15 seconds to find

No they want the best CB on the board. They want Pitts and the other skill offensive players off the board.

We needed a brand new thread on this topic? Wasn’t the one created a few weeks ago enough??

Isn’t it a site requirement to at least search the forum before posting new threads?

Far too many redundant topics floating around these days.

This one is super late to the party. Old news.
Agreed. I even posted the link to the older thread but it was ignored.

Agreed. I even posted the link to the older thread but it was ignored.

Ignored you say?

Same thing typically happens anytime you dispel a bad take — they just keep pushing forward.

In this case, it’s pretty easy. Whatever topic title someone intends to post — search the same key words and select “search titles only”.

Takes far less time than creating the new thread.

I really don’t think Grier, Flores, or Ross really care what happens on this forum. They are trying to put a team on the field that can eventually win a SB and if that means trading away the opportunity to draft Pitts, so be it.
The reality is they have already shown that Pitts is not a priority when they traded out of the 3 spot in the draft. Because if they had wanted to ensure they would be able to get Pitts in the draft. They never would have traded down to begin with.
I think they are going to draft a WR instead of Pitts, even if Pitts is on the board at 6 but fortunately we only have one more week to see if I am right or wrong.
What! The front office does not listen to my ideas? Horrible news.

If for any r

LOL from one Midwestern boy to another. Our National fan base is awesome.

I caught that you used the English “ou” when you spelled “favorite.“ haha
Started doing that when I was a schoolboy. Had an English teacher point out that it was a legal, alternative spelling... and I thought it was funny.

In
I'd tell Jones I wanted CeeDee Lamb and a swap of picks. If he says anything but yes, hang up.
They couldn't do that if they wanted to. Trading CDL would be an 11 million cap hit. They only have 7 million.

Trading Michael Gallup, however, would save them 2 million. 10, #44, and Gallup for #6.

Sugar Plums are expensive.

In

They couldn't do that if they wanted to. Trading CDL would be an 11 million cap hit. They only have 7 million.

Trading Michael Gallup, however, would save them 2 million. 10, #44, and Gallup for #6.

Sugar Plums are expensive.
They don't incur the whole cap hit if he's traded (I think 3m-ish) but it isn't happening anyway, it would one of the worst trades in Dallas history if they did.

Back
Top Bottom