Cowboys wanting Pitts? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cowboys wanting Pitts?

I haven't seen anything like that from "confirmed" Dallas writers.
At least to spend assets to move up for him.
Jerry loves offense so it wouldn't surprise me but I doubt they trade up for offense. Especially to #4.

Hoping they go Surtain @ 10

Edit: Just saw the Mortensen link.

Last edited:
Jerry seems to be in love with Pitts and is wanting to trade up. And word around the NFL is Atlanta may be looking to trade back. Not good for us hoping a Qb hungry team wanting to trade up to 4 spot.
You have a link to the information he wants to trade up?

Not concerned. Miami trading out of 3 means they have multiple targets, and they’re ok risking losing one or two. My guess, Chase, Smith, Waddle, and Pitts are up there as their targets, and they’ll take whoever is there at 6.

All this talk about how Miami screwed themselves by trading back is silly. If they only had one player in mind, they would’ve stayed at 3

Not concerned. Miami trading out of 3 means they have multiple targets, and they’re ok risking losing one or two. My guess, Chase, Smith, Waddle, and Pitts are up there as their targets, and they’ll take whoever is there at 6.

All this talk about how Miami screwed themselves by trading back is silly. If they only had one player in mind, they would’ve stayed at 3
Said this multiple times. They are not enamoured with Pitts or one player like some here.

You never know with Dallas. last year when Lamb was there I was 100% sure that he'd be our pick because Dallas didn't need a WR and boom, they took him one pick ahead of ours.(I don't know if we'd have taken him but just saying)....now Dallas really needs defense and O-line way more than they need a TE. They also have 10 picks in this draft so they have the ammo to move up but I hope they stay where they're at.

That would be just like the Cowboys to do something that stupid. They have a top heavy roster full of overpaid players. Instead of trading down and adding some inexpensive talent to a bloated payroll, especially on that putrid defense, they are looking to make a splashy move on offense. I love Pitts and want Miami to take him if he’s there, but there’s nothing you can do if to prevent stupidity.
If they got Pitts they would instantly be the most potent O in Football...

Putrid D? Sure.

But can't say I hate - Cooper, Lamb, Gallup, Zeke, Dak, Pitts....

Jerry seems to be in love with Pitts and is wanting to trade up. And word around the NFL is Atlanta may be looking to trade back. Not good for us hoping a Qb hungry team wanting to trade up to 4 spot.
As long as the Dolphins get one of the top 3 WR’s at 6, it doesn’t matter in the least if the Cowboys or any other team moves up to select Pitts.
The Dolphins showed when they traded down that they have several players they will be happy drafting at 6 and Pitts is obviously just one of those players.

Wont bother me. I don't see Pitts getting past #4 anyway and that's fine. At this point I would rater have Chase anyway.

IMHO - That's the move the old dolphins would make. Give up capital to move up and NOT take a position that would make a difference to the W/L column.

Back
Top Bottom