Cowboys wanting Pitts? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cowboys wanting Pitts?

No it wouldn't...
Yes it would..like we all want Pitts/Smith/Waddle/Chase/Sewell...

and then Flo/Grier throw a total curveball..omg..this board would go crazy and half of the board would stop being Dolphins' fans (the Bama half, probably)....

...funny as in, not good funny, but ironic/crazy/shocking/stupid funny, FUNNY!!

LOADS of speculation..nothing definitive about moving up..we'll see if Jerry puts his money/and-or/draft picks/players to offer, where his mouth is! :frown :frown :frown

Okay you win. We are here for fun so we get to post any crap without backing it up. Got it.

Tua is on the trade block.

Dolphins absolutely drafting Sewell at #6

This is fun.

Attachments

• 4BD8F8B2-8EDE-4869-B4F8-8AA9A5BA5E45.jpeg
    4BD8F8B2-8EDE-4869-B4F8-8AA9A5BA5E45.jpeg
    30.3 KB · Views: 6
Listen to First Take podcasts from yesterday! They say it in the first 30 seconds. Satisfied!!!

Pitts did that in 7.5 games (he got injured against Georgia and sat the 2nd half). And he still very easily had a more productive season than Gesicki ever did.

In Gesicki's Jr season he averaged 48.5 ypg. In his senior year he averaged 43.

Pitts averaged 103 ypg in 7.5 games.

In his final two years combined Gesicki caught 16 TDs in 27 games. Pitts had 12 in 7.5 at age 20.

I get injuries didn't allow us to see enough enough of Pitts. But comparing their college production is laughable.

But to keep things in perspective, Pitts did play in the #1 passing offense w 378.6 ypg (tho they did average 36 less ypg in the 4 games Pitts sat out). Penn St averaged 290.2 in Gesicki's Sr year.

But if you want to factor that in, keep in mind that Bama was not far behind UF at #3 when looking at the numbers the Bama receivers put up.

I get the point, mine was more about chase being a smarter pick than a TE.

And continue to lose 48-46 with no defense. Jerry Jones still doesn't get it.
Jerry Jones bought the Cowboys for $140 million...it's now worth billions, they are the most profitable team in the NFL, is the most powerful owner whose word usually moves the needle in owner's meetings.

Jerry Jones is a businessman and in terms of the Cowboys being a business investement...he GETS IT!

Jerry Jones bought the Cowboys for $140 million...it's now worth billions, they are the most profitable team in the NFL, is the most powerful owner whose word usually moves the needle in owner's meetings.

Jerry Jones is a businessman and in terms of the Cowboys being a business investement...he GETS IT!
Not only the most valuable team in the NFL..but in SPORTS. All of sports. Any sport!

Cowboys franchise last check, is worth $5,500,000,000!

Pretty good return/investment on $140,000,000, no?

and then Flo/Grier throw a total curveball..omg..this board would go crazy and half of the board would stop being Dolphins' fans (the Bama half, probably)....

100% agree with this take.

I almost posted in another thread that I think it would be hilarious if we drafted a punter at 6 just for the entertainment value of coming on here afterwards. Of course that euphoria would eventually wear off and the reality would sink in and it would no longer be funny, but it would be funny for a bit.

100% agree with this take.

I almost posted in another thread that I think it would be hilarious if we drafted a punter at 6 just for the entertainment value of coming on here afterwards. Of course that euphoria would eventually wear off and the reality would sink in and it would no longer be funny, but it would be funny for a bit.
Exactly.

Funny..not fun.

Funny, not good.

Funny...Moronic picks they'd both be..still FUNNY!

Jerry is just 1 of 32 at the end of the day.

Stephen Ross can buy and sell him. Being a pompous, racist idiot who's most notable decision ever was to fire arguably the best football architect the game has ever seen because credit sharing isn't his idea of a "team".

Congrats to Jerry and Barry "We did it baby" Switzer on all their hard earned success.

You know what other team has gone up in value an ungodly amount since purchased: The Jacksonville Jaguars. Who will be relevant before Dallas is.

Last edited:

Finheaven meltdown incoming 😂 for sure. So last draft we 100% knew Miami was going Tua or Herbert, QB was the only option. Most of us feel since we got Tua now we need to build the offense especially having the # 6, 18, and 36 pick. Like last year I’m 99% sure Miami did not trade back up to 6 to draft a LB, OT or QB. The pick will be either Pitts, Smith(most likely), Chase or waddle. One of these kids will be a Miami Dolphins @ 6.

Agreed.

I really don't think Pitts is going 4. To me it doesn't make sense.

Atlanta needs defense. 4 is too high for defense imo. They have a great opportunity to draft a QB and sit him for 2 years.

To me, Pitts is option #3 for Falcons and doesn't solve their issues.

Imo, to Draft Pitts means Atlanta loses the opportunity to fix their biggest need on Defense. They also miss an opportunity to draft a QB of the future.

I don't see the Falcons drafting Pitts. They are looking to trade down, most likely for defense. If they can't trade down, they will have to choose either QB or Pitts. I don't see how you pass up QB for a TE.

Best case scenario, SF does actually draft Jones. If they do, I don't see how Atlanta passes on Fields for Pitts.

No way, Imo, does Cincy take Pitts over Sewell or Chase. Then again, Miami did draft Ronni Brown 2nd overall.... UGH!!!!!

If 4 is too high for defense then what are you basing that of? 4 is too high for a tight end. If that is the case they are drafting mac jones.

I've seen speculation the Cowboys are interested in Pitts like a lot of teams but nothing saying they would trade up for him.
It’s pretty easy to identify Pitts being a great player so that’s easy for Jerry to see and go me want Pitts.

Back
Top Bottom