Cowboys wanting Pitts? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cowboys wanting Pitts?

Because of the guys productivity and insane work ethic.
Soooo..no one else has good (insane) work ethic?

And good stats (receptions/yards/touchdowns) in a pass heavy offense with the best Off.Coor. and QB and OL and WR room and RB in the country doesn't makes one think this can't easily be duplicated, all the way around, in the NFL? A perfect scenario like that?

I haven't seen. I've seen some good comments and such on numerous players. But you could be right. :shrug:
From Barry Jackson
Dolphins coach Brian Flores spent a lot of time with Smith at the Senior Bowl, predicted he will be a very good NFL player and by all accounts has no issues with his size.
Also

If I'm Jerry, the only move I make is to go get Parsons as he'll be a huge part of fixing that D. I would be surprised to not see the Cowboys add Surtain or Parsons.

From Barry Jackson

Also

SOOOO he "wishes Smith had practiced/ran drills/participated?"

Well he didnt do that once again, at either pro-day. Hmm?

Also, coaches often say "good things" about many players..espeically good/great players..which Smith is the latter..doesnt mean he'll draft him. I'm sure if some of these other guys were seniors at the Senior Bowl, the Dolphins, one of the teams coaching it, would have said good things about them, too..Like Pitts and Sewell and Chase. :shrug:

But I get you..could be something. Could be nothing. Could just be some kind words. Not much bad to be said about the kid, really. Not as a person or player..his "density" maybe...

If I'm Jerry, the only move I make is to go get Parsons as he'll be a huge part of fixing that D. I would be surprised to not see the Cowboys add Surtain or Parsons.
I have seen Surtain to them. I think this Pitts stuff is fan hype or panic from Dolphin fans because I can't find anything saying the Cowboys want to move up.

You were saying? :shrug:
I didn't say he wasn't enamoured with him I said I can't find anything saying he wants to trade up.

From the same article you posted:
I don’t foresee the Cowboys trading up in the draft to take him unless it’s a small trade up to the Detroit Lions at seven, but they’d have to really love him to be willing to give up a third or fourth-round pick in order to make it happen. According to the trade value chart, the Cowboys would probably have to give up pick 75 to go get him. That seems unlikely.

So yes I was saying.

I didn't say he wasn't enamoured with him I said I can't find anything saying he wants to trade up.

From the same article you posted:

So yes I was saying.
That's not Mortensen talking..that's the writer of said article..don't put it past Jerry Jones to move up..if Jerry wants his guy, he usually gets him...

..will he flat out say he wants to move up, Mr. Jones, that is? Probably not. He's not an idiot.

..it may be speculation he wants to move up but it's justified.

Just like you speculate we want Smith more than any other player from a few kind comments from Flo. :shrug:

That's not Mortensen talking..that's the writer of said article..don't put it past Jerry Jones to move up..if Jerry wants his guy, he usually gets him...

..will he flat out say he wants to move up, Mr. Jones, that is? Probably not. He's not an idiot.

..it may be speculation he wants to move up but it's justified.

Just like you speculate we want Smith more than any other player from a few kind comments from Flo. :shrug:
My point was I've seen nothing indicating the Cowboys want to move up. You posting that article showed nothing of what you are trying to argue - that Jerry Jones or the Cowboys have said they want to move up to take Pitts.

This whole thread is based on speculation. I asked the OP to provide some info that started this thread and nothing.

My point was I've seen nothing indicating the Cowboys want to move up. You posting that article showed nothing of what you are trying to argue - that Jerry Jones or the Cowboys have said they want to move up to take Pitts.

This whole thread is based on speculation. I asked the OP to provide some info that started this thread and nothing.
He said in the Title of the thread "Cowboys wanting Pitts?"

Then he claims he wants to trade up for him, Jerry that is (Pitts)..

He said in the OP:

"Jerry seems to be in love with Pitts and is wanting to trade up. And word around the NFL is Atlanta may be looking to trade back. Not good for us hoping a Qb hungry team wanting to trade up to 4 spot."

Yes, I agree..that part Is no where to be found, but why would it be? Why would Jerry show his cards until a possible deal is or isn't made?

Plus, this is a message board for fans of an NFL franchise..if you want total facts I suggest joining some insider site with real insiders or something.

Part of the fun of a message board like this is speculation..so yeah..unless someone from the Cowboy's stupidly "leaks" their plans for the draft, we ain't ever gonna know for sure until it happens or April 29th.

I think part of the fun is the speculation and rumors, true or not. Keeps it interesting. It's not all about facts, Jack!

Okay you win. We are here for fun so we get to post any crap without backing it up. Got it.

Tua is on the trade block.

Dolphins absolutely drafting Sewell at #6

This is fun.

Back
Top Bottom