cowher anyone? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

cowher anyone?

chris66

Scout Team
Reaction score
Rumor has it that the steelers would let the dolphins speak to cowher for the fins first round pick. just wondering what the interest would be from fin fans

sorry guys I didnt realize there was already a thread on this

No way in hell are we giving up the 9th pick in the draft for a coach. I'm not even willing to give up a 7th rounder for Cowher, that would just be dumb to waste picks when there are plenty of other coaches available.

I dont think Cowher himself would be willing to coach this team without that pick.

Cowher wants to spend time with his family, not coach. We just got rid of a coach that doesn't want to coach. Why get another like that?

No way they give up a top 10 pick when there are plenty of other choices out there on the market.

:lol:

With no first round pick, the Miami Dolphins select.......

A coach that FINALLY got a SB title, after more years
than any fan on this board is willing to wait.

:shakeno:

I love the chin.

I think he rocks but, for god's sakes, lets be reasonable.

:lol:

With no first round pick, the Miami Dolphins select.......

A coach that FINALLY got a SB title, after more years
than any fan on this board is willing to wait.

:shakeno:

I love the chin.

I think he rocks but, for god's sakes, lets be reasonable.
Very true. In the same situation miiami would have dropped cowher in the 90's

Since he resigned, would we still have to give up the pick? Not that I'm interested in him in Miami, just wondering....

I dont think Cowher himself would be willing to coach this team without that pick.

:yeahthat:

I'd flip our #9 for their #15 and throw in a 3rd. That's as high as I'd go. You probably wouldn't get him for that, but you definitely wouldn't get him for less, thanks to Tampa Bay and the pair of #1s, pair of #2s, and a boatload of cash they coughed up for Gruden. They got a ring with him, but they were close, anyway. Look at them now.

- Myles

Rumor has it that the steelers would let the dolphins speak to cowher for the fins first round pick. just wondering what the interest would be from fin fans

damn... JUST TO SPEAK TO HIM WE HAVE TO GIVE UP A #1:wink:

Cowher wants to spend time with his family, not coach. We just got rid of a coach that doesn't want to coach. Why get another like that?

That doesnt make any sense.

He didnt want to coach the Fins, not coach in general.

If he didnt want to coach he wouldnt of gone to Alabama because he isnt there on vacation.

Since he resigned, would we still have to give up the pick? Not that I'm interested in him in Miami, just wondering....

Yes, Miami would have to come to some sort of agreement with Pittsburgh for compensation if they hired him. Only because Pittsburgh still holds rights to him through the 2007 season.

Back
Top Bottom