Cowherd on Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cowherd on Dolphins

Cowherd is the biggest flip-flopper in media. In a few months he’ll be ripping the Dolphins for some benign and asinine reason.

I like CC, although it's always hit or miss whether I agree with him. He's got a good perspective, and makes a lot of sense. He's one part analyst, and one part sensationalist, so sometimes you just need to question what he says, but usually his angle is based on solid reasoning .. even if it is wrong. Entertaining.

He references Parcells fixing the Dolphins, but never mentions how that one "fix" year was an aberration and we immediately fell back to mediocrity. It's stuff like that which require me to listen to him with a Morton's Salt cannister next to the TV. Just so I never run out.

If he thought we were making Patriot-like moves pre-draft....well, I'd say he has probably already ordered a Tua jersey and bought a condo on south Beach.

I'd rather the media didn't start hyping us up, that's what they did to the Browns and Lions every other year. Let's just go out there and kick a$$.
Meh. If we're that soft that we crumble due to media expectations from a bunch of know nothings we deserve to crumble. We ain't soft jack. Bring on the expectations. Thats what winners get. I'm so tired of the media being down on us and when we've won a game over the last 20 years it's because we got lucky or the other team just had a bad day.

Consider me a member of the "kick Cowherd the **** off the Dolphins bandwagon" bandwagon.

Meh. If we're that soft that we crumble due to media expectations from a bunch of know nothings we deserve to crumble. We ain't soft jack. Bring on the expectations. Thats what winners get. I'm so tired of the media being down on us and when we've won a game over the last 20 years it's because we got lucky or the other team just had a bad day.
It’s been a while where Miami won a game because they were clearly more talented.

Love me some Colin. He knows what he's talking about although he does get stuff wrong all the time. What I really enjoy most is that he always offers a unique perspective. Btw I watch him every day and he's been on the Miami bandwagon since the middle of last season.

Did that response make you feel better? Want my address to just stop by and pee in the cheerios or kick my dog?
Actually I was implying that when Miami starts winning here soon the media won’t have any Excuses because Miami will be the better team. And not because everybody didn’t take them seriously. But yeah keep playing the victim card.

what has Miami proven to you aside from winning the offseason again? Can you wait to give out crowns?

Back
Top Bottom