Crazy Fans/Posters -> We are Rebuilding...... Remember!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crazy Fans/Posters -> We are Rebuilding...... Remember!!!

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
This is the first time I'm reading so many negative/non-sense rants on this board. We had a 1-15 season and the forum wasn't like that.. I guess we have a new generation of Dolfans..

We are mad because we lost to the Colts who are more talented than us defensively and offensively.. Remember the Colts were 1 Peyton Manning away to be elite again. Luck is doing a great job and we have to give him credit.

We are going in the right direction and I believe we have our QB of the future. We need to surround him with better playmakers.

I will say that we lost today because of coaching. We didn't have an answer for Luck and did not make the necessary adjustments at halftime to stop or slow down Luck and I'm not sure why the CB's were giving so much space to the receivers.

We can learn from this and this is also a reality check that we are not there yet..

I think the message is fans should learn some ****ing patience, and finally this is a young team and they are learning, and we haven't got all of our pieces of the team yet.

Let's not forget that the Colts are a team that just had the #1 overall pick.

#1 overall with the worst record in the league. I believe people have a right to be up in arms over this loss, and the way it happened. It's kind of ridiculous how this team falls totally flat in 2nd halves the following week after playing the Jets.. it's been happening for years. Miami hasn't beaten a team after playing the jets since Nick Saban was our F'ckin coach. And in those losses look like dog poop in the 2nd halves (today and getting killed in Arizona 24-7 in the 2nd half and OT of that game, as just 2 examples)

We have a GM who spent tons of resources on the O-line and they can't run block against a smallish poor front-7 against the run.. They haven't been able to run block anyone since the Arizona game... as just one aspect of the team people should be peeved about.

As far as I'm concerned I know the dolphins wouldn't do anything in the playoffs anyway. The dolphins would get crushed, so playoffs mean nothing to me. I just want to see the progress of some young players, especially Tannehill. This season is only about the development of our rookie QB, nothing else really matters (because if you don't have a fine QB going forward then nothing else matters about the team anyway)

But today, against a team that is further into a rebuild (they are going to a 3-4 D this year and just had the #1 overall pick in the draft), was a game the Dolphins should win.

I didn't see the Dolphins lose to a more talented team. I saw the Dolphins lose to a team that had at best equal talent because it repeatedly made the same mistakes, couldn't put them away when they had the chance in the first half and lost the way it has so many times over the last decade ... in the last few minutes when they other team found a way to do the things the Dolphins could not.

and just 2 games ago the Dolphins had under 200 yards of total offense with just 16 yards rushing, while the defense gave up a whopping 470 total yards to the Rams offense.

THE RAMS

These things should not happen. I know the dolphins won that one by their chinny-chin-chin and got real lucky but then you have days like today, against a team that just had the #1 overall pick. The Dolphins should be ahead of teams like the Rams and Colts,, not being greatly outplayed by those types of teams in 2 of their last 3 games

I've been patient for 22 years.

Rebuilding is for losers. You're either a winner or a loser. This team at.500 can be either. The choice is theirs.

Smith is average CB. A 2nd round, Jeff Ireland selection, that could have been a winner today but time and time again under achieved. He was part of a rebuild secondary by Jeff Ireland after 2008 when Andre goodman was let go. Vontae Davis was the other part of the rebuild secondary.

I've been patient for 22 years.

Rebuilding is for losers. You're either a winner or a loser. This team at.500 can be either. The choice is theirs.

Smith is average CB. A 2nd round, Jeff Ireland selection, that could have been a winner today but time and time again under achieved. He was part of a rebuild secondary by Jeff Ireland after 2008 when Andre goodman was let go. Vontae Davis was the other part of the rebuild secondary.

Saint Jeff will have us winning soon enough. He has the orange marks that were spoken of by the prophets.

been fan for 40 years now, thought this was going to be a 5 win season tops, they are 500 now at the mid way point, if they play well down the stretch like last year probably will win 9 or 10 games, could be goood enough

This is the first time I'm reading so many negative/non-sense rants on this board. We had a 1-15 season and the forum wasn't like that.. I guess we have a new generation of Dolfans..

We are mad because we lost to the Colts who are more talented than us defensively and offensively.. Remember the Colts were 1 Peyton Manning away to be elite again. Luck is doing a great job and we have to give him credit.

We are going in the right direction and I believe we have our QB of the future. We need to surround him with better playmakers.

I will say that we lost today because of coaching. We didn't have an answer for Luck and did not make the necessary adjustments at halftime to stop or slow down Luck and I'm not sure why the CB's were giving so much space to the receivers.

We can learn from this and this is also a reality check that we are not there yet..

yeah but the Colts lost alot more than just peyton they lost there center anda couple of there WRs and i think there was a few more that went to another team, what beat us today was #1 jake long (he couldnt block and had to many holding penalties along with not even blocking at all) #2we couldnt stop the colts in 3rd and 12 3rd and 16 ,sean smith played like the old smith)#3 our midgets ,i mean our wrs arent made to go deep they are slot receivers NOT DEEP THREAT WRS we need Tall wrs to go deep and to be able to go up and out jump the cbs ) its hard when you have a cb that is 6ft3 going deep on our 5ft8 wrs , we need taller WRs going deep so tannys job could be just put it up and let them go up and get it #4 pressure , we didnt rush the QB enough and get pressure on the colts like they did to us .#5 coaching , we didnt adjust on 3rd and long .

Back
Top Bottom