Crazy idea... Hear me out.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crazy idea... Hear me out..

ahmajokester

Scout Team
Reaction score
I may have had too much 🍻 tonight. but what is THE MOST IMPORTANT POSITION IN FOOTBALL?

QB.

So why not play two? Thinking about the Panthers with both Bridgewater & Darnold (but you could think of any example).

You could line them up similar to wishbone formation. Defense wouldn't know which one you're snapping to. And if they rush one, he could simply pitch it to the other one..

I don't know.. Have I just innovated the next big thing? Or do I need to step away from the keg?

Hey we made the playoffs when we invented the wildcat and then crashed so ya never know. The Beatles made some great music while on drugs so maybe you and the keg are on to something.

Last edited:
For this to work, you would need a lefty and a righty and both would have to be able to run pretty well.

I think it could work alot like the Wildcat did. The season you bust it out, it'll work pretty well. Once coaches get an offseason to work on stopping it you'll be done.

I may have had too much 🍻 tonight. but what is THE MOST IMPORTANT POSITION IN FOOTBALL?

QB.

So why not play two? Thinking about the Panthers with both Bridgewater & Darnold (but you could think of any example).

You could line them up similar to wishbone formation. Defense wouldn't know which one you're snapping to. And if they rush one, he could simply pitch it to the other one..

I don't know.. Have I just innovated the next big thing? Or do I need to step away from the keg?
Why not play 3 QB? Increase your odds of looking more foolish

Back
Top Bottom