Crazy idea... Hear me out.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crazy idea... Hear me out..

As soon as you read “hear me out” in the title or opening sentence, you pretty much know what you are about to read (if you get that far) likely isn’t going to resonate well.

This thread certainly was no exception.

I may have had too much 🍻 tonight. but what is THE MOST IMPORTANT POSITION IN FOOTBALL?

QB.

So why not play two? Thinking about the Panthers with both Bridgewater & Darnold (but you could think of any example).

You could line them up similar to wishbone formation. Defense wouldn't know which one you're snapping to. And if they rush one, he could simply pitch it to the other one..

I don't know.. Have I just innovated the next big thing? Or do I need to step away from the keg?
You're right. you had too much to drink......lol
🍻🍺

I like it for a once in a while trick play. The second QB needs to be a Taysom Hill style player though. He can come in on a jet motion and take a direct snap on the run from time o time and pitch it back to the real QB like it’s the Music City Miracle

Don't we have a wide receiver that was a quarterback?

yeah think we are up to like 8 of em (exageration, just seems we love that type)

Wilson was a stud HS QB I think
Perry, Bowden, Locksley college QBs

so we have 4 others we could put back their with Tua

I may have had too much 🍻 tonight. but what is THE MOST IMPORTANT POSITION IN FOOTBALL?

QB.

So why not play two? Thinking about the Panthers with both Bridgewater & Darnold (but you could think of any example).

You could line them up similar to wishbone formation. Defense wouldn't know which one you're snapping to. And if they rush one, he could simply pitch it to the other one..

I don't know.. Have I just innovated the next big thing? Or do I need to step away from the keg?
I want what you are drinking

Why not play 3 QB? Increase your odds of looking more foolish
Stop it. I remember a college program back in the 70 played two qb. I don't recall the college thou.
One qb went under the C, one line up as a rb and he had similar traits as Lamar Jackson. Every running plays could be a half back option. The defense had no idea, and the offense was fun to watch.

Rev, your statement is close minded.

Stop it. I remember a college program back in the 70 played two qb. I don't recall the college thou.
One qb went under the C, one line up as a rb and he had similar traits as Lamar Jackson. Every running plays could be a half back option. The defense had no idea, and the offense was fun to watch.

Rev, your statement is close minded.
I would start 4 myself

Back
Top Bottom