Crazy Idea! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crazy Idea!

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Okay bare with me. I was joking in the main forum about becoming the new GM and as part of my compensation I would get a "Finheaven.com" suite. Then it occured to me. Could I find enough south florida fin fans who would be able to pitch in and do this? How much is one of those things? Does anyone know? Let's say they are $20,000 which for some reason is a number I thought I heard. If 16 of us (which I think is the capacity) pay $1,250 then we are there. Now I know this is a lot of jack, but heck season tickets are $600 or so. I know when we polled what people do for a living, there are plent of attorneys etc who are on this site. It woudl truly be the Finheaven.com Suite!!

What does anyone think?

What does anyone know about getting a suite?

Please, I know its crazy, but its worth a thought.

the small endzone suites as of the end of 2003 were 10K a pop thats a 12 person suite, not sure if that included food or not. I do know there is also some avalibility on a per game basis as well but not sure how it works.

Edit:

I think youhave to sign a 3 year minimum as well

That's a pretty cool idea.

I think you get your Premium Members in line first. That way you've got a solid base. Then open it up to the rest of the membership and pick and choose.

Obviously there's the issue of having to reject an unwanted non-Premium member's offer. So that's something that would need to be worked out. Of course, if you raise enough $$$ from Premium Members alone, it's a moot point.

If I lived in the area, I'd be seriously considering getting in on this.

Another question. That 3-year minimum deal. Do you have to pay for all three years up front?? If not, what happens if you break the contract?? I'm sure the Phins wouldn't care as long as you had a replacement party lined up. But if you just tried to walk, I wonder what the penalty would be.

I will get the details and throw it out to see who is interested. This could be very cool.

I've been in a suite for 2 football games and 6 baseball games. In all honesty it really is something. Now on the other hand the crowd noise is next to nothing and you kinda feel left out. Now with finheaven members i think that may be different but you get the point. I'd throw in 1500-1750 easy as thats what I am paying now! Defenitly let us know.

Do I get a complimentary seat? LMAO... just kidding, but it sounds like an awesome idea!

Ok this idead is now dead, buried, kaputz, six feet under, etc etc

I just got off the phone with them. Turns out i was way off its 10K a game (for the big suites)

The 12 person suite ranges from 60-75K a year with a three year contract. Paid one year at a time. The single game cost is 8-9500 a game. Those costs include the tickets and parking passes, but not food or drinks. I'll tell you what when i win the lottery I will get a suite and name it the finheaven.com suite

:cry:

awing_pilot said:

I just got off the phone with them. Turns out i was way off its 10K a game (for the big suites)

The 12 person suite ranges from 60-75K a year with a three year contract. Paid one year at a time. The single game cost is 8-9500 a game. Those costs include the tickets and parking passes, but not food or drinks. I'll tell you what when i win the lottery I will get a suite and name it the finheaven.com suite

Ouch.....

There's more. I just got a delivery today with a package from the dolphins containing all the info. here's the suite bonuses:

Option to purchase 2 Super Bowl tickets every other year
1 pre game field tour
One corporate function at stadium or practice facility
Trip to away game (all inclusive)
Executive suite for 5 marlins games
First right of refusal for dolphins post season
First right of refusal for Super bowls in Dolphin Stadium
First right of refusal to all major events (non marlin)
4 VIP parking (valet)
4 direct access tickets
First right of refusal for orange bowl
Custom wall plaque
Golf tournament
Commemorative suite gift (last year was team signed full helmet)
Customized Tickets
private Entrance

Additional options:

Valet parking
Concierge service
suite attendant
Gourmet catering
telephone
Wet bar
Sunday ticket

EDIT:

as of today the only suites left available are:

suite 209-B 3yr $60k 5yr $58K 10yr $55K
suite 356-B 3yr $75k 5yr $70K 10yr $68K
suite 339-A 3yr $90k 5yr $85K 10yr $80K

You know that is much more than I thought. That would take $5K each, and that is out of everyone's league. I am doubtful we could find 12 People to toss in that kind of jack.

Oh well, it was a good idea anyway.

awing_pilot said:

These are obviously geared towards corporate entities....

the shocking thing is that you are paying out the azz for one of these suites, and you STILL have to buy food or drink seperate...simply unbelievable :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom