Crazy Mock Draft Ive Seen | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crazy Mock Draft Ive Seen

AZfinfan said:
IMO there are a lot more factors that need to be considered. How many times have you watched USC and when they needed to make a stop they did. The D steps up when they need 2. The offense scores so quickly that it is inevetible that the D is going to give up some good plays. Also it needs to be considered that the Pac-10 has some explosive offenses. I don't know where they land statistically but UCLA, ASU, UO can all score on anyone. IMO opinion the big difference is going to be the coaching. Mack doesn't even compare to Carrol. Then take into account that Carrol gets over 1 month to prepare and look out. That is the reason that OU got beat so badly last year.

You act like Carroll is a coaching God, he isn't. Carroll didn't win the games, he has a STACKED team. With a the team that he has he BETTER be 34-0 lateley. How is it that he didn't become a winning coach til the guys came into their own? Pete didn't hop right in and win. So you are telling me that Pete Carroll would have a 34 game win streak on any other team? No way, he wouldn't even have it on Texas. Mack Brown is ranked either 1 or 2, depending on which category, in most of the win stats for coaches. Mack Brown could easily have the 34 game streak and the 2 titles if he coaches USC, Pete Carroll wouldn't have that if he coached Texas.

And Kast, yea, I said MUCH more talent. Unless you a Texas fan or watch a lot of their games then you prolly can't name most of their starters outside Vince Young and MAYBE Michael Huff. EVERYONE knows Leinart, Bush, White, Jarrett, Smith Bing etc etc. Selvin Young, Romance Taylor, Jamaal CHarles, Limas Sweed, Dave Thomas etc etc are good players for us, but they aren't big name guy like USC's. We don't have a Reggie Bush or a Dwayne Jarrett on our team.

Amars said:
Damn you are going to be dissappointed. Texas has played NOBODY. The big 12 is a joke. Ohio state is the only opponent worth mentioning and that was Vince Young worse game.

wow and leinart played poorly against Notre Dame up untill the very end

so whats your point?

USC had a pretty easy schedule as well

Agent51 said:
You act like Carroll is a coaching God, he isn't. Carroll didn't win the games, he has a STACKED team. With a the team that he has he BETTER be 34-0 lateley. How is it that he didn't become a winning coach til the guys came into their own? Pete didn't hop right in and win. So you are telling me that Pete Carroll would have a 34 game win streak on any other team? No way, he wouldn't even have it on Texas. Mack Brown is ranked either 1 or 2, depending on which category, in most of the win stats for coaches. Mack Brown could easily have the 34 game streak and the 2 titles if he coaches USC, Pete Carroll wouldn't have that if he coached Texas.

And Kast, yea, I said MUCH more talent. Unless you a Texas fan or watch a lot of their games then you prolly can't name most of their starters outside Vince Young and MAYBE Michael Huff. EVERYONE knows Leinart, Bush, White, Jarrett, Smith Bing etc etc. Selvin Young, Romance Taylor, Jamaal CHarles, Limas Sweed, Dave Thomas etc etc are good players for us, but they aren't big name guy like USC's. We don't have a Reggie Bush or a Dwayne Jarrett on our team.
jarrett, white, smith, and for most of the year, bush were pretty unknown last year. the reason they're known now: they've played long enough. it's how leianrt won the heisman. everyone was like "he's playing with less talent than last year, it's all him!" this year, now that people know the players, it's like "eh, he's got a great team around him." no one knows taylor, charles, sweed and company, but they'll know them in time

Agent51 said:

just my opinion. I watch a lot of Texas football I have for years. It will just really surprise me if Texas is even in the game in the fourth quarter.

Alex22 said:

Don't go there. No Texas fan should ever bring up strength of schedule, period.

SpeedRush99 said:
Don't go there. No Texas fan should ever bring up strength of schedule, period.

Thing is im not a texas fan

I dont root for them year in and year out

Im a Miami fan so this game is nuetral to me

Texas is just going to beat USC and you can all quote me on that as well

Alex22 said:
Thing is im not a texas fan

I dont root for them year in and year out

Im a Miami fan so this game is nuetral to me

Texas is just going to beat USC and you can all quote me on that as well

Fine, no one "defending" Texas should ever bring up S.O.S.

SpeedRush99 said:
Fine, no one "defending" Texas should ever bring up S.O.S.

That works better

but

USC also had a pretty easy schedule is all im saying

If I said texas had a hard schedule then you could complain but me saying USC also had it easy shouldnt matter

USC had a much tougher schedule than texas, and a pretty tough shedule overall. that's idiotic to bring up SOS against USC EVER, not just defending texas

grendel said:
If USC looses, willl Llinehart drop a bit?

He may or may not.

kastofsna120 said:
alex is a 15 year old wide receiver in high school. he's cleraly just obsessed with sportscenter highlights

I played CB and I loved playing against high school WR's who try to make highlight plays. They're so oblivious to the shot in the ribs they'll be getting. It's the gratification of popping TO wannabes who talk like TO but can't play like him. :)

kastofsna120 said:
actually USC has faced several really good offenses. oregon, arizona state, notre dame, california, fresno state, UCLA

I always thought the UCLA offense was sort of a mixed bag. Maurice Drew's a poor man's Reggie Bush, Marcedes Lewis is a top TE, and Olson is having a breakout season but the WR's and OL are putrid. All are freshmen or walk-on players. Heck, I even gave some thought to trying out while daydreaming in lectures.

kastofsna120 said:
leinart can't help the fact that he's on a great team. no need to punish him for that

Exactly. Do we punish Carson Palmer for having a solid OL, great RB and WR, and solid D that forces turnovers? Leinart may fare poorly if he goes to a terrible team but if he comes here, he'll flourish.

Regan21286 said:
I played CB and I loved playing against high school WR's who try to make highlight plays. They're so oblivious to the shot in the ribs they'll be getting. It's the gratification of popping TO wannabes who talk like TO but can't play like him. :)

That would be great except I know how to take a hit and still catch the ball maybe that works on most high school kids but not me sorry

kastofsna120 said:
USC had a much tougher schedule than texas, and a pretty tough shedule overall. that's idiotic to bring up SOS against USC EVER, not just defending texas

Texas played 2 ranked teams. USC had at least 5, most of whom had a good offense.

Alex22 said:
That would be great except I know how to take a hit and still catch the ball maybe that works on most high school kids but not me sorry

That's what all high school WR's say. And as always, they still drop em even before getting hit.

Alex22 said:
wow and leinart played poorly against Notre Dame up untill the very end

so whats your point?

relative to whom,,,,,I hope your not compairing it to a big 12 schedule

Agent51 said:

and Where and How did he get this STACKED team?? from him no??:rolleyes:
so coaching doesnt win games??? :lol:

How can you say Brown would of won at USC?? The players went there because of Carroll. It all comes down to Recruiting.. And Carroll is almost a god at that..another NC he can CHOOSE who he wants..

Back
Top Bottom