Crazy Mock Draft Ive Seen | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crazy Mock Draft Ive Seen

Regan21286 said:
I played CB and I loved playing against high school WR's who try to make highlight plays. They're so oblivious to the shot in the ribs they'll be getting. It's the gratification of popping TO wannabes who talk like TO but can't play like him. :)

Dude, I was a HB and S (with some CB) and I LOVED when a WR would come across the middle and then his QB would leave him hanging. I remember we had a game against our rivals my senior year. IN my senior year I didn't start at S because I had abreakout year as a junior at HB and coach wanted me to be as fresh as possible for all the games, and the punishment my body took playing HB and S every game increased my risk of injury. Well, for that rivalry game their "star" WR (he was good, but not as good as he made himself out to be) had been popping off for like 3 weeks before the game (it was our homecoming game too). Kids from their school, including him, were posting all over our message boards and there was an interview with him in the sports section of the paper after a big game he had and he basically bashed us like 8 different time in it. Anyway, during the game we were up 21-14 in the fourth and there were only 50 something seconds left. They were driving pretty good down the field and then our starting SS got hurt. Coach let me go in and 2 or 3 plays later I was playing zone coverage and he beat his DB BAD and the QB threw a SUPER sloppy pass that floated for like 12 years. Gave me PLENTY of time to set up for the hit of my career. I ran from about 7 yards back at full speed and he not only was up in the air when I hit him but his arms were fully outstreatched over his head and his body was rotating towards me, basically as a DB you can't ask for a better setup. When I hit him I was trying to tackle his front jersey numbers through and blow them out the back of his jersey, lol, that's what I was picturing. I absolutely OBLITERATED him, and the sound it made, my god, sweetest sound ever, it sounds VICIOUS on tape. It actually hurt me a lot too, especially since I had a sore shoulder from a 2nd quarter hit, but man, it was so worth it. He ended with a broken rib and something pinched in his neck so he lost feeling in his body for a few minutes (which was not cool and kinda scary for everyone). I have to give him creadit though, he ALMSOT held onto the ball. On the tape when I hit him the ball bobbled out but fell at the perfect angle so as we were falling with his back to the ground he actually grabbed it behind my back, but when we ht the ground it was all overe, ball popped out and both of us got the wind knocked out and I was a little slow getting up, but he was down for a solid 10 minutes. It was the best hit I have EVER given (except for the scare when we thought he was paralyzed, you never wish that one anyone).

Agent51 said:
Dude, I was a HB and S (with some CB) and I LOVED when a WR would come across the middle and then his QB would leave him hanging. I remember we had a game against our rivals my senior year. IN my senior year I didn't start at S because I had abreakout year as a junior at HB and coach wanted me to be as fresh as possible for all the games, and the punishment my body took playing HB and S every game increased my risk of injury. Well, for that rivalry game their "star" WR (he was good, but not as good as he made himself out to be) had been popping off for like 3 weeks before the game (it was our homecoming game too). Kids from their school, including him, were posting all over our message boards and there was an interview with him in the sports section of the paper after a big game he had and he basically bashed us like 8 different time in it. Anyway, during the game we were up 21-14 in the fourth and there were only 50 something seconds left. They were driving pretty good down the field and then our starting SS got hurt. Coach let me go in and 2 or 3 plays later I was playing zone coverage and he beat his DB BAD and the QB threw a SUPER sloppy pass that floated for like 12 years. Gave me PLENTY of time to set up for the hit of my career. I ran from about 7 yards back at full speed and he not only was up in the air when I hit him but his arms were fully outstreatched over his head and his body was rotating towards me, basically as a DB you can't ask for a better setup. When I hit him I was trying to tackle his front jersey numbers through and blow them out the back of his jersey, lol, that's what I was picturing. I absolutely OBLITERATED him, and the sound it made, my god, sweetest sound ever, it sounds VICIOUS on tape. It actually hurt me a lot too, especially since I had a sore shoulder from a 2nd quarter hit, but man, it was so worth it. He ended with a broken rib and something pinched in his neck so he lost feeling in his body for a few minutes (which was not cool and kinda scary for everyone). I have to give him creadit though, he ALMSOT held onto the ball. On the tape when I hit him the ball bobbled out but fell at the perfect angle so as we were falling with his back to the ground he actually grabbed it behind my back, but when we ht the ground it was all overe, ball popped out and both of us got the wind knocked out and I was a little slow getting up, but he was down for a solid 10 minutes. It was the best hit I have EVER given (except for the scare when we thought he was paralyzed, you never wish that one anyone).

wow thats one hell of a hit

Thats a terrible positon to be in as a WR Ive been in it a few times, if I didnt wear my rib pad things I probally would have broken a rib at least twice

I play WR and Saftey

and the funny thing is the best hit I ever gave was on a kickoff

The guy was running with the ball towards the right, and there was no blocking, I was chasing him from behind, he then starts to reverse field, he turns right into me and I completly lay him out

Biggest hit I took

In the endzone our QB threw the ball pretty much strait up in the air

I had one guy behind me one in front and one running full speed from the side

I tried to go over top the guy in front of me, but as I went up the guy swiped me from the side....it was very painful

Alex22 said:
wow thats one hell of a hit

Thats a terrible positon to be in as a WR Ive been in it a few times, if I didnt wear my rib pad things I probally would have broken a rib at least twice

I play WR and Saftey

and the funny thing is the best hit I ever gave was on a kickoff

The guy was running with the ball towards the right, and there was no blocking, I was chasing him from behind, he then starts to reverse field, he turns right into me and I completly lay him out

Biggest hit I took

In the endzone our QB threw the ball pretty much strait up in the air

I had one guy behind me one in front and one running full speed from the side

I tried to go over top the guy in front of me, but as I went up the guy swiped me from the side....it was very painful

I've taken a few pretty bad hits, I'd have to think about the absolute worst in terms of pain, but the worst injury I ever got was when I bounced it to the outside and I was runnign forward and about to make a cut and when I was planting my right legthe DB dove and tackled me at the knee, which drove the cleat deeper into the field (basically locking my leg in place) and basically made my knee bend the OTHER way, like an ostrich's leg. I had a hyper-extended knee and missed 3 weeks and it took me a good 3 or 4 more to get back to 100%. That was sophmore year (thank god) but It was on the varisty squad so the hit came from a kid that was much bigger than me, lol, it's one of the things that made me put on muscle and work hardcore at my offseason conditioning and strength.

That definately wasn't the hardest shot I've taken, but it was my worst injury. I also remember my worst concussion. It was play action and I ran out to the left then I cut back across the field behind the D line and my QB threw it as he was being absolutely LEVELED by the DE. Watching the tape and talking to him after the pass wasn't even to me, it was to the TE who was in line with me but further downfield, it just fell way short because of the hit as he was throwing. I was running right and it was kind of behind me do to the poor throw. I knew I was past the 1st down marker so I had to catch it (it was 3rd and 2 or 3) so as I was still running right I kind of tiwsted my upper body, and unfortunately turned my head back, which is a DB or LBs DREAM, when a player is running one way and looking the other, and I caught the ball and th eSECOND I my fingertips touched the ball it felt like I got hit by a train. Colors exploded and then my vision went pitch black for a few, although I could still hear everything. When it came back and I was helped up it felt like I was walking through water and in slow motion. Everything felt heavy, it was so wierd. In fact, that is probably the hardest hit I have taken. I know I've taken harder shots but I have to give it to that one because I wasn't looking, my momentum was going opposit from the way I was looking, and because I didn't see the hit coming to brace myself for it.

Texas will do no better than Oklahoma did last year against USC.

vmarcilfan75 said:
yeah after "he wins his 4 heismans.." he claims :sidelol:

Can't knock someone for having goals.

However, there is a thin line between confidence and conceited.

Well......as much as i would love to get leinart......i think that the mock draft is close but im not sure about the trades with Miami. Im pretty sure Ricky isnt going to be traded and no teams will wont him for a 1st round pick, exspecially in the top 5 pick. I know everyone has been saying that Reggie Bush is going to go to the texans but i think that that'll be really stupid since the texans already have a really good RB in Domanick Davis. Saban will keep Ricky and his picks and they will go after Cutler in the 1st round.

fins5423 said:
Well......as much as i would love to get leinart......i think that the mock draft is close but im not sure about the trades with Miami. Im pretty sure Ricky isnt going to be traded and no teams will wont him for a 1st round pick, exspecially in the top 5 pick. I know everyone has been saying that Reggie Bush is going to go to the texans but i think that that'll be really stupid since the texans already have a really good RB in Domanick Davis. Saban will keep Ricky and his picks and they will go after Cutler in the 1st round.

Davis is often injured but then again, Wells is good enough. Texans need OL help more than they need RB help. I wish we could get that SF pick though. Wishful thinking but oh well. Cutler's a reach in the 1st round unless he impresses in the workouts.

Back
Top Bottom