Crazy Theory | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crazy Theory

The Pats lose coaches and coordinators every year and don't miss a beat. I don't think Bill cares who leaves, or where they go.

I've got a theory that I want to run by you all.

Remember last year when Garapallo was traded to the 49er's and Bill banned Brady's trainer from the facility? Remember all the rumors that the Pat's were experiencing a power struggle between Brady, Kraft, and Bill? Then during this past offseason Kraft and Bill had a last minute meeting with Josh McDaniels leaving the Colts high and dry?

I was wondering how and why Bill would allow two of his coaches to leave and join the same team in the same division in which you play. Then I remembered who Bill is. He doesn't forget and he holds a grudge. What if he's looking to retire next year or the year after and he's setting us up to whip New England from here on out? I read someplace that when he retires that he would like to serve as a special advisor to a team or president of operations for a team. Similar to Tom Coughlin in Jacksonville. What if we're that team? What better way of getting even with a team that crossed you then to set up a rival with good coaches to and help them later to beat you. I can see Bill allowing Flores and O'shea to come here together to create a winning culture and then sit back an laugh later.

What do you think?

Because he can’t stop them from promotions?

giphy.gif

Brady and Belichick final season will be 2019 or 2020. I’m hopeful 2019.

Unfortunately a futures bet to win SuperBowl next year still has the Patriots as the 2nd favored team behind KC. The Dolphins are last at 150-1.

I've got a theory that I want to run by you all.

Remember last year when Garapallo was traded to the 49er's and Bill banned Brady's trainer from the facility? Remember all the rumors that the Pat's were experiencing a power struggle between Brady, Kraft, and Bill? Then during this past offseason Kraft and Bill had a last minute meeting with Josh McDaniels leaving the Colts high and dry?

I was wondering how and why Bill would allow two of his coaches to leave and join the same team in the same division in which you play. Then I remembered who Bill is. He doesn't forget and he holds a grudge. What if he's looking to retire next year or the year after and he's setting us up to whip New England from here on out? I read someplace that when he retires that he would like to serve as a special advisor to a team or president of operations for a team. Similar to Tom Coughlin in Jacksonville. What if we're that team? What better way of getting even with a team that crossed you then to set up a rival with good coaches to and help them later to beat you. I can see Bill allowing Flores and O'shea to come here together to create a winning culture and then sit back an laugh later.

What do you think?
Love it. That's why I come on here. Never disappointed with some of the posts on here. Why not? Not any crazier than some of the other theories on here

It's not crazy at all to think Bill Belichek wants the Patriots to do terrible in his absence.

In a perfect Belichekian world, Tom Brady would play 2-3 years past Belichek and have zero success.

NEVER forget that Belichek didn't want to waste the roster spot on Brady.

NEVER forget Scott Pioli drafted Brady.

NEVER forget how little talent he was able to procure with such a trove of draft picks.

NEVER forget no one overlooked character flaws more than BB's Patriots.

To his credit, that man abused the NFL rule book in the most beneficial ways possible for his teams (Baltimore is another franchise that plays "smart", using the rules to their advantage).

If Bellichick is smart he'll retire when Brady does. Not saying all his success is because of Brady, but how many super bowls does he win without him?

I do think there's a big possibility that Bellichick retires if NE wins the super bowl this year. That would give him six, which is more than any other coach.

The Pats lose coaches and coordinators every year and don't miss a beat. I don't think Bill cares who leaves, or where they go.

Ding, ding, ding.

Were talking about a guy who would love nothing more than to win a super bowl WITHOUT Tom Brady.

Crazy theory indeed! But... people do some crazy things and it's not out of the realm of possibility. I won't hold my breath, but it sure would be great to see the end of Brady and Bellicheat.

Back
Top Bottom