Crazy thought? We have seen crazy but what if... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crazy thought? We have seen crazy but what if...

However, he was TOAST versus the opponent's #1 WR so let's not protect the investment too much. He's had one good season...let's see two.
I doubt he was giving his all. I mean he just got a contract and knows this year is a toss away, hell I'd protect my own health and not play at 100%.

I think we would get 2 firsts for Howard and maybe a 5th for Jones.
We have enough drafts picks in my opinion so I wouldn’t trade Howard. I don’t think Jones will be around much longer so you might as well trade him.
Agree

Seen this thrown around,
Vikings wide receiver Stefon Diggs. Diggs has been vocal about his displeasure and has asked to be traded.
X for Diggs....is this worth thinking about. We do need a #1 WR... imagine with Juedy or CeeDee drafted

Dear lord no.

Seen this thrown around,
Vikings wide receiver Stefon Diggs. Diggs has been vocal about his displeasure and has asked to be traded.
X for Diggs....is this worth thinking about. We do need a #1 WR... imagine with Juedy or CeeDee drafted

well after that Diggs brief thing he has been of fire with his QB so... think that’s over.

Curious, how many of you would be cool with trading for Gardner Minshew? He is lighting it up in Jacksonville, and once Foles comes back he will probably be a back up. Minshew is a 6th round rookie, would you give up a pick for him?

I doubt he was giving his all. I mean he just got a contract and knows this year is a toss away, hell I'd protect my own health and not play at 100%.

Giving it his all, or not...there's no way you allow Cooper from the Cowboys to victimize you like that toke after time.

Not playing at 100% while others are flying around you is not my idea of staying safe...

Back
Top Bottom