Create a test for Nick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Create a test for Nick

havanahec

Varoooooom!!
Reaction score
Nick Saban wanted someone to create a test that would show whether a

player would succeed in the NFL. Why dont we help him out. Post all ideas to

send to coach Saban here. :D

haha I was thinking about what you could put on the test that would tell if you'd be a good QB or not. Right now I only have one question.

1) Is your name Jay Fiedler?

Look out for Daltonism and Color Blindness!!!

byroan said:
haha I was thinking about what you could put on the test that would tell if you'd be a good QB or not. Right now I only have one question.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

punch them in the face, if they say 'ow!', then no, they are 2 soft. if they dont feel it, then no as they are too dumb. if they punch you back, then good, accept them, agression is what we need on our offence

byroan said:

2) Is your name Ricky Williams for a Rb

3) Is your name Jamar Fletcher for a Cb

You just signed a multi million dollar contract with your team i.e. Philly. Would you ever try to renegotiate your contract after one year? Please circle the correct answer. Yes or No :shakeno:

havanahec said:
Nick Saban wanted someone to create a test that would show whether a

player would succeed in the NFL. Why dont we help him out. Post all ideas to

send to coach Saban here. :D

Oh boy, this should be interesting....you guys can't agree on wheather salt is better than sugar... :D

Sabermetrics anyone? i think thats what its called. There has to be some sort of pattern in the statistics. I read the book Moneyball and for those of you who dont know, its about making a competative baseball team under srticy financial constraints like Billy Beane of the A's does. He is all about the numbers. I refuse to believe that is only applicable to basbeall. I like this thread, and have a lways wanted to try to do some research, but I am sure others far smarter than me have tried and obviously failed. On top of that i just dont have the patience.

byroan said:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

MDFINFAN said:
Oh boy, this should be interesting....you guys can't agree on wheather salt is better than sugar... :D

Come on! Sugar all the way! :roflmao: :D

if you had to choose between playing one or two seasons and win a super bowl or play 20 great seasons with no ring what would you choose? (this is not a knock on Dan by the way)

2) It's 3rd and 12, your coach calls in a draw play hoping to surprise the defense.
Do you:
A) Run the play
B) Change the play to a pass play because it's 3rd and 12 and what idiot calls a draw play on 3rd and 12?

3) While doing teamwork you usually:
A) Assume leadership.
B) Follow someone else.
C) Split the leader role with someone else.
D) Get asked to be leader, but you decline.

4) You are losing the game 14-13 with 30 seconds left and two time outs. You have a third down with the ball on your opponent 30. What do you do?

A)Run the ball up the middle, take a timeout with three seconds left and try the game-winning field goal.
B) Throw a short and safe pass to get the first down, then take a time out.
C) Kneel down, take a timeout with three seconds left and try the game-winning field goal.
D) Try the game-winning field goal on third down, if anything goes wrong with the snap, you still have the fourth down.

I wonder how much Saban will pay me. :D

byroan said:
2) It's 3rd and 12, your coach calls in a draw play hoping to surprise the defense.
Do you:
A) Run the play
B) Change the play to a pass play because it's 3rd and 12 and what idiot calls a draw play on 3rd and 12?

Dave Wandstedt would choose B because a Draw is to good of a play. he would chose a dive up the middle to set the punter up for a better angle

Back
Top Bottom