Creed Humphrey - Returning to School | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Creed Humphrey - Returning to School

While I am not a fan of the guard class, I do like the center class even with Humphry returning to school.

Cushenberry, Temple's Hennessey, Oregon's Hanson, Michigan's Ruiz, and Mississippi State's Williams could all go in that 2nd to 5th round area. I do think the weaker G class could push up some of these centers even for teams looking for a guard.
the guard class does seem weak this year. It is possible 5 centers get drafted before 5 guards do this year. The OT's tho are a good class and as many as 12 or 13 of them could be drafted in the first 3 rounds imo.

Cesar Ruiz. Top rated C coming into college. Experience at G as well as C. 6'3" 320 pounds. Very athletic.

Cesar Ruiz. Top rated C coming into college. Experience at G as well as C. 6'3" 320 pounds. Very athletic.

I listed him as a guy to keep in mind...excellent pass protector, started 30 or so games in 3 seasons.

I think elfleins miscast at guard that’s why I ask.

I remember a lot of people wanting him when he came out and if I remember correctly, he had a really good rookie season at center. don't know about last year, and although he struggled this year, I think he was still much better than Deiter, Calhoun, or anyone else who trotted out there at guard.

I remember a lot of people wanting him when he came out and if I remember correctly, he had a really good rookie season at center. don't know about last year, and although he struggled this year, I think he was still much better than Deiter, Calhoun, or anyone else who trotted out there at guard.

Maybe an active depth option given you need that guy to be center/guard capable and he’d be cheap

Maybe an active depth option given you need that guy to be center/guard capable and he’d be cheap
Yes as he could cover all three positions and actually provide real comp to start

What would it cost to get him here though, pick wise? He’s not a FA right?

Oh I’m not trading for him. He’d have to be either released and added or free agent. I thought he was a free agent this offseason but don’t rule out him being released either

Personal opinion? Meckhi Becton is fun to watch. Austin Jackson from USC and Josh Jones from Houston as well

Becton is a brick **** house. The only thing that concerns me is his weight. He's what, 360+ pounds? You'd need to make weight management a serious aspect of his early professional development.

Makes Baidasz a top 20 pick
My guess is we take him at 18 if he's still on the board. Some are thinking he may slide though so maybe we can grab him at 1c

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom