"Cris Carter Maybe Coming To Miami" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Cris Carter Maybe Coming To Miami"

CRAZYDOLFAN305

We Are Still Going To The SB
Reaction score
Just heard that if OG is going to be out for the year, that we will be interested in TALKING to Cris Carter. He would still have the flexibility to do his show on HBO. I would welcome him.

Hell yeah!! If he really wants a Super Bowl he better come to our team!! He would be a great addition if Gadsden is out. I'm all for it. GO DOLPHINS!!

Heard from where?
Was it a reliable source?

Not being in shape and being old, I wouldn't be too excited.

Can't find this possibility no where..who reported this..

I heard it too, but then I realized what I heard was coming from the second head I was growing on my shoulder blade, kinda like that guy in the Mike's hard lemonade commercial. While we are giving birth to rumors here maybe there is something to it though, because when I was programming in all of the football shows on my cable box I believe that the listing for this week's Inside the NFL on HBO only lists the stars as Dan Marino, Cris Collinsworth and Marshall Faulk's little friend Bob Costas. No Cris Carter. Very interesting. I say put some duct tape on OG's wrist, get him back out there, he only needs one mitt to catch the ball anyway. BTW, Barfalo's starting tackle Williams will not start this week, and backup RB Bryson is out as well. At least we're not the only one's hurtin'.

:monkey: Buttflow Bills , my ex-wife.

I heard Dan Marino was coming out of retirement if Lucas struggles. Of course I just made that up, but it would be kinda cool if it were true!!

Originally posted by chambers84
I heard Dan Marino was coming out of retirement if Lucas struggles. Of course I just made that up, but it would be kinda cool if it were true!!

It would indeed. Can you imagine Dan coming out of retirement and finally getting his ring? That would be the story of the century.

Hey man, I just heard it on the radio. If OG is out, talks with Cris will resume immediately. hmmmm, this could be very nice, and I do want him, not Aikman though.

Oh yeah, sure. You guys are full of it now. If you were to find out Oronde is out for the season, you wouldn't like Cris in there. He is still a hell of a competitor, and he can catch a ball better than anybody. You never know what a REAL organization can do for him, rather than crappy Minnesota. I say if OG is out, toss the money at Cris, he'll be worth it. Don't trash me, it's just my take. He has not been out of football too long, he did play last season. Look what Jerry Rice is doing at his age. Give him a shot, bring him on in. GO PHINS!!!

Id say grab the old f$%@er...Carter would perform well guaranteed. The only other old hall of famer out there thats still playing is Rice and hes doing great still! Obviously Carter's no rice, but hes close enough!!

Back
Top Bottom