Cris Carter To Decide This Week | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cris Carter To Decide This Week

J

jd13

if he wants to play for the dolphins or go into broadcasting...it was in todays edition of the miami herald at the end of the article on matt turk...i really hope we sign him ...its just 1 more weapon and it would give us tremendous depth...just remember we are one injury away from being average...

I'm not interested in him. And the rest of the WRs don't want him around either, for obvious reasons. I want that salary cap room.

Originally posted by Muck
I'm not interested in him. And the rest of the WRs don't want him around either, for obvious reasons. I want that salary cap room.
all much, much discussion, we should pass on him at this point and look for return guys only.

Boy, we beat the CC issue to death. As far as my preferance as to whether he plays for us or becomes a sportscaster.........I just hope he picks the right tie to wear with his suit on Sundays.

We need Carter. He takes our offense to a new level! Our WR's are not reliable. Gadsden and Ward have health issues constantly. McKNight stinks! We need Carter real bad. He will come play for us. He used broadcasting as a tool to try and milk more money out of us, we didn't bite. He doesn't want to hang it up yet, he will be back. He will be a Dolphin.

How do you know the other WR's don' want him around? Did you poll them????? Anyways who cares what the other WR's want. IfCarter helps us win games then he is a guy I want. I could care less if other WR's on our roster want him. Fiedler played with Carter in Minny. He knows him best. I take Fiedler's opinion on Carter over someone who doesn't know him like any of our current WR's. And Fiedler speaks highly of Carter.

I hope he ends up in Miami. I say give him the $1.5 million or close to it. He is definitely worth it and now we can afford it after the reconstructing of DG's contract. Maybe we can even get him for a two year deal!

Originally posted by TedDanson
We need Carter. He takes our offense to a new level! Our WR's are not reliable. Gadsden and Ward have health issues constantly. McKNight stinks! We need Carter real bad. He will come play for us. He used broadcasting as a tool to try and milk more money out of us, we didn't bite. He doesn't want to hang it up yet, he will be back. He will be a Dolphin.

Nobody questions Carter`s ability. Some of us are concerned with his "ATTITUDE". I think that concern is justified. We don`t need any possible disruptions in team chemistry. On the other hand he might turn out to be an asset. Personaly, I`d rather not take a chance.

Where in the HELL }}}}

did you read that the other Dolphin wr's did not want C- Carter on the team ????? If you don't like a player that the Dolphins are interested that's your opinion,,, but when you start putting words in other peoples mouths ---- that is complete B******* !!! :yell: :yell: :fire: Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom