cromartie or samuel?

dreday

future of the funk
Reaction score
antonio cromartie and asante samuel are both still fa's..which one should the dolphins try to pick up and pair with vontae davis???

Last edited by a moderator:

MiZFiT

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

JDOE

Pro Bowl Kicker
Reaction score
Have you lost faith in Sean Smith? Either Cromartie or Samuel would be great to have, but we could use safety help more so than corner help. I know I feel comfortable letting it ride with Davis, Smith, Allen and company in our secondary.

OyeDale305

MIA#1
Reaction score
samuel is not a FA lol he could be traded... but nty our offense is more important atm

dreday

future of the funk
Reaction score
Have you lost faith in Sean Smith? Either Cromartie or Samuel would be great to have, but we could use safety help more so than corner help. I know I feel comfortable letting it ride with Davis, Smith, Allen and company in our secondary.
dont think sean smith has lived up to his potential..if we have the cap room i think we should at least explore other options..

OyeDale305

MIA#1
Reaction score
dont think sean smith has lived up to his potential..if we have the cap room i think we should at least explore other options..
hasn't lived up to his potential lol this is his third season and hes doing well... we might need another cb with will allen but no need for these two.

Bumpus

Looks at bottle ... *sigh*
Administrator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Neither. I'm fine with our corners at the present time.

dreday

future of the funk
Reaction score
hasn't lived up to his potential lol this is his third season and hes doing well... we might need another cb with will allen but no need for these two.
not saying get them both..i think samuel might pair up better than smith,but thats just my opinion...and somebody said moving him to safety,i wouldnt be mad at that.

Nick13

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Either would be a luxury rather than a necessity. We still need a TE and probably an interior OL player, and possibly another WR. Our secondary is actually in pretty good shape with Davis, Smith, Clemons, Jones, Bell, and Allen.

Jamaicankid21

Starter
Reaction score
Sean Smith hasn't lived up to his potential? Only thing completely wrong with Smith is his dropped picks but his coverage has been good. His numbers don't lie.

Kdawg954

My f*ck ups be the perfect mistakes
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Sant would love to come back to South Florida and ball . . . but like others have said that is more of a luxury than a need. We are fine at CB.

Top Bottom