cromartie or samuel? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

cromartie or samuel?

dreday

future of the funk
Reaction score
antonio cromartie and asante samuel are both still fa's..which one should the dolphins try to pick up and pair with vontae davis???

Last edited by a moderator:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Have you lost faith in Sean Smith? Either Cromartie or Samuel would be great to have, but we could use safety help more so than corner help. I know I feel comfortable letting it ride with Davis, Smith, Allen and company in our secondary.

samuel is not a FA lol he could be traded... but nty our offense is more important atm

Have you lost faith in Sean Smith? Either Cromartie or Samuel would be great to have, but we could use safety help more so than corner help. I know I feel comfortable letting it ride with Davis, Smith, Allen and company in our secondary.

dont think sean smith has lived up to his potential..if we have the cap room i think we should at least explore other options..

Your crazy. But if I had to choose, I'd say Samuel, and put him at FS.

dont think sean smith has lived up to his potential..if we have the cap room i think we should at least explore other options..
hasn't lived up to his potential lol this is his third season and hes doing well... we might need another cb with will allen but no need for these two.

Neither. I'm fine with our corners at the present time.

hasn't lived up to his potential lol this is his third season and hes doing well... we might need another cb with will allen but no need for these two.

not saying get them both..i think samuel might pair up better than smith,but thats just my opinion...and somebody said moving him to safety,i wouldnt be mad at that.

Either would be a luxury rather than a necessity. We still need a TE and probably an interior OL player, and possibly another WR. Our secondary is actually in pretty good shape with Davis, Smith, Clemons, Jones, Bell, and Allen.

Sean Smith hasn't lived up to his potential? Only thing completely wrong with Smith is his dropped picks but his coverage has been good. His numbers don't lie.

Sant would love to come back to South Florida and ball . . . but like others have said that is more of a luxury than a need. We are fine at CB.

Back
Top Bottom