Crossman In, Rizzi Out | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crossman In, Rizzi Out

yeah this is the worst hire yet. Grossman coached a poor unit in buffalo and was jettisoned this year in hopes a finding someone better. They were like 30th overall

He's been far and away the best coach on the staff and he will be missed. The Crossman hire is uninspiring IMO.

It all might've been unavoidable so I won't assign any blame ... until there's reason to.

yeah this is the worst hire yet. Grossman coached a poor unit in buffalo and was jettisoned this year in hopes a finding someone better. They were like 30th overall

They were bad this year he has had solid units in the past but yeah the Bill's were rough with special teams.

From everything I've heard the Fins and Flores hmbith told Rizzi he had a job as long as he wanted it and he eventually said no

Ironically Godsey is a guy I saw as a potential OC for Flores

this is probably about Caldwell coming in imo. 4th ranked unit though wow. I didn't think there was a chance in hell we had anything top 5 in 18 lol. still don't lol

this is probably about Caldwell coming in imo. 4th ranked unit though wow. I didn't think there was a chance in hell we had anything top 5 in 18 lol. still don't lol
You can find rankings anywhere between #2, and #17.

Special teams rankings are subjective, at best. Its difficult to properly "weight" all the different aaspects involved.

I think we were probably top ten. Our kicker/punter combo was good. Our returners were solid, and I don't recall many fumbles, or negative yardage plays. Penalties were not ridiculous either, as compared to the other units.

Always liked Rizzi but WOWSER IMO he's just incredibly overrated in these parts

as if a ST coach is a preeminent commodity and OMG how will we ever deal...

Point of fact he got his lunch ate several times in 1 game this year and

yea he's a FG kicker genius but really???

It's way better he moves on because he obviously is NOT in the same circle Flores is channeling...

Believe me. The franchise can survive without Darren Rizzi -- who got like ZERO INTEREST in the league

as anything other than a ST coach.

My opinion. Of course.

Back
Top Bottom