crowder's def | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

crowder's def

true dol-fan

skywalker
Reaction score
has anyone seen any running back run croder over? bicause that guy is like a stop sign for rinning backs!!

The entire front 7 have done a fantastic job. Too bad the secondary has lost us a few games and the offense hasn't done diddly squat.

has anyone seen any running back run croder over? bicause that guy is like a stop sign for rinning backs!!

I don't think I've ever seen him get run over. I love the way he tackles he's like a wild animal out there, it looks like he's trying to maul the ball carrier when Crowder gets ahold of them. It's actually kinda hard to explain because he's not really the Hardest hitter I've seen, but he just tackles like he's pissed off that someone is trying to get passed him.

Crowder is a beast!!!!! i love the way he plays. He is a future pro bowler for sure.

I don't think I've ever seen him get run over. I love the way he tackles he's like a wild animal out there, it looks like he's trying to maul the ball carrier when Crowder gets ahold of them. It's actually kinda hard to explain because he's not really the Hardest hitter I've seen, but he just tackles like he's pissed off that someone is trying to get passed him.

very well put. he is a beast. he gets it seems almost, offended, if they are running his way and wants to make them pay. i love crowder he is a class act off the field and a great player on it.

well i think we will only get better playing next ZT i like them both i think sooner or later he will be move to a MLB or not but out side or middle he is good

crowder is the man and i love his sack dance when he drives the steering wheel its sweet haha but hes def a focal point in this defense to come

Back
Top Bottom