Crown there a***s | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crown there a***s

madisonfan90

I run Buffalo
Reaction score
Damn I mean we might as well. According to many the Jets where a supposed "contender" last year at 7-9 haha (try to restrain laughter). I mean we swept them sure oh and yeah the Bills beat them. Must have been a fluke. But hey they beat the Raiders thats like a consolation prize right? So what if Sanchez sucked with 20 picks so what? There the Jets baby. They had to limp into the playoffs by beating two teams practice squads but that was all part of Rex Ryans startegy, to seem inferior........(thats a whole thread in its self).

So yeah they where spectacular last year, with all these addional players they added they will be unstopable right? LT, Cromartie, a whole new crop of rookies. I dont know about you but that sounds like a superbowl winning caliber team. So here on this day 7/30/10 at 11:17 PM I madisonfan90 crown the Jets superbowl champs. Somebody phone Goodell, tell him if the NFLs gonna miss a season have it be this year because the victor has already been decided and theres no use in playing out the season haha (once again try to contain laughter).

Cmon everyone! J E T S....JETS....JETS....JETS...blow the big one. F*** THEM!!!

Miami Dolphins #1 :up:.

Actually I'm not that big of a sanchez fan.

The Jets were 9-7 last year, not 7-9.

Wow as a Dolphins fan you post just to correct a mistake in the Jets stats? Hmm yes I can see now leaving it at 7-9 really would have hurt there feelings, thank you for noting this error sir. For the record you might be quite popular on Jets boards after this I mean defending them and all, GREAT!

The Jets are phonies, just like their fat coach. They have a lot of old wannabes who are past their prime. I'd rather go with young guys who are hungry than old men like LT and JT who have nothing left in the tank. That Showtime thing they are doing about the team in training camp tells you all you need to know about them...all flash and mugging for the tv, but little substance. Can't wait to kick their *** in September.

Why are there always posts about the Jets on this board? Every day there are posts about the Jets. Go to a Jets board and you wont see one dolphin post unless its before a game. It's rediculouse.

The same arguement can be said about us... People expect us to do big things but if we don't prove it on the field then considered us crowned witout good reason.

Wow as a Dolphins fan you post just to correct a mistake in the Jets stats? Hmm yes I can see now leaving it at 7-9 really would have hurt there feelings, thank you for noting this error sir. For the record you might be quite popular on Jets boards after this I mean defending them and all, GREAT!

With incorrect data, your post would warrant NO credibility. With wrong facts, it is just a bumble of words put together without any care at all.

Back
Top Bottom