Crucial game v NE | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crucial game v NE

Scotphin

Scout Team
Reaction score
The next 3 weeks should give us easy wins at the Chargers and Jags, so the home game v Patsies is sooooo important. A 6-1 record by week 8 would be great.

there are no easy wins in the nfl. so worry and play each team like it's the super bowl. and deal with the pats when the time comes. looking past houston cost us a so called easy win. peace

Originally posted by Va.fin fan
there are no easy wins in the nfl. so worry and play each team like it's the super bowl. and deal with the pats when the time comes. looking past houston cost us a so called easy win. peace

Thanks for keeping that fan in check!:tongue:

Houston already seems far for some...
:rolleyes:

The Bills and Raiders can tell you that there are no easy wins.

The Bills almost lost to the Bengals and the Raiders did lost against Chicago. And they almost lost against San Diego last week.

You can add Green Bay losing to the Cards and the Fins losing to Texans earlier this year. There are no easy wins in the NFL.

But nonetheless the Jags and Chargers should be wins...

im going to the pats game.........hell yeah

my wifes aunt has season tickets w0000000000t

die brady die

Want an easy win?

Fins vs. Texans
Canes vs. West Virginia(they barely won)

No such thing!

I glad you guys see things the way I do, the Jags can beat us if we come in there flat and big headed, if nothing else the Texans should have taught this team, is that they'll not that good at this point, and the way the O just played today, should give them plenty of concerned. If nothing else, the O better play like they're trying to get on track or that game can be a long day. Plus the Jags got their first win today and will have a little confidence, that's always a dangerous situation.

They need to bring their A game to the Jags and SD. They can't let up for a minute. Need to work on the offense during the week as well. Insert some more plays for McKnight. Maybe some 3 receiver Sets with Chambers McKnight and McMike. Darrius has been dragging us down a bit.

The whole stadium should be Dolphin fan infested. They have to get that part of the crowd into it. This is a game we have to win though. As earlier said we have to go 6-1 if we want home field. Kansas City is playing ridiculous football.

Furthermore the Jags have Smith back in the lineup and Leftwich looks like the real deal. With Taylor in the backfield they can be dangerous.

Damn that Daunte Hall.

That guy keeps them in games half the time.

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
Furthermore the Jags have Smith back in the lineup and Leftwich looks like the real deal. With Taylor in the backfield they can be dangerous.

i watched them today. Let me tell ya somethin, Smith is back without a hitch. Taylor is still a good RB. They have a head coach who has a good head on his shoulders. they have a ****y Leftwich who is eager to prove he belongs with the big boys.

We cannot look to the Patriots or anyone else but the jaguars. We have to look at each game as if the division depends on it. The jags are going to do with us the same as the Bills, and that is bring 8-9 guys to the line and stop ricky. Once again, we need to play control and not turn the ball over and just play solid ball without penalties. I think the defense can make things happen as long as they stay in a pressure style D but Smith is going to have his big plays.

Back
Top Bottom