Crunch time for Sage! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crunch time for Sage!

West-Fin_Fan

Regular Browser
Reaction score
It is my firm belief that Brock berlin has what it takes to make the 3rd spot at QB and send Sage packing. Any takers? Hell, I might even stretch and put him at the 2 spot by mid season!

DonShula84 said:
Possibly 3rd but 2nd string is a joke.

I know. Like I said, I'm stretching. I like the kid, so I'll be rooting for him to make progress.

d-day said:
which europe league team are you talking about?

you really think he'll end up in NFL europe, when sage has managed to avoid it??:shakeno:

I'm rooting big time for Brock. I like the kid.

If he makes the roster this year then fair play to him; however, he'll benefit more from being the PS QB for the year and then a year in NFLE. He's going to get the oppotunity to learn our system from Gus, who knows it like the back of his hand.

I dont think he'll ever be the starter here but he could turn out to be a very good and solid backup. Saban obviously holds him in high regard and the kid has great leadership skills.

West-Fin_Fan said:
you really think he'll end up in NFL europe, when sage has managed to avoid it??:shakeno:

the better question is do you really think he'll beat out aj and gus for the second spot?

d-day said:
the better question is do you really think he'll beat out aj and gus for the second spot?

Again, the 2 spot comment was a stretch, and I did say within that stretch, "by mid season". However, still a stretch. He can for sure beat out sage for the 3 spot though.

I like him too.
He copped too much criticism at UM when he just wasn't really that great to begin with and people's expectations were too high. It was Coker's fault for not recruiting better QB's.

I think he'll be cut before the season starts unless Sage doesn't want to be here anymore or Saban doesn't want him here aymore or we have 4qb's on the roster but I think he'll find his way onto another roster as a 3rd or 4th string QB who'll go to NFL Europe eventually.

Just my opinion of course.

I don't think Berlin has what it takes to be an NFL QB. It would be nice it it works out (I am a Canes fan afterall). I guess there's a chance he could become #3, but there's no way he'll beat out AJ or Gus.

Actually Crunch Time is for AJ Feeley.(A little play on words there,guys :tongue: )

West-Fin_Fan said:
It is my firm belief that Brock berlin has what it takes to make the 3rd spot at QB and send Sage packing. Any takers? Hell, I might even stretch and put him at the 2 spot by mid season!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: brock berlin is not even worth a comment. :roflmao: :roflmao:

He wont knock off Sage. Sage is possibly the best QB on the roster. If anyone, he would knock off Feeley.

With Sage reportedly bein the best QB in camp, and performing better than feeley last year in camp, what in God's name makes you think Brock Berlin will even make the team???? Hell, none of these UFA's we just signed might not make the team. They were undrafted for a reason, and while they still may have talent, it is in noway shape or form a given that they will show more talent than what we already have on the roster.

I agree with Crunch Time! It's all on AJ!

Berlin was brought in to make AJ look smart!

Sage will beat him out! Sage has a strong arm, in fact Sage and Gus have the two big arms on this team!

Back
Top Bottom