Cry me a river | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cry me a river

Chambers34Phins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey, we lost, the fg was questionable, but they scored a td so it doesn't matter.

I am not going to go along and just say our season is over. So what... things don't look good. I'm not giving up. Sure we have some tough games, but that game was just a snow game, that we lost. We can win in the cold, but many teams have trouble in the snow.

I'm worried, but I think we can still do it.

And I'm not going to respond to any of the classless pats fans on this board. We gave you your props, now lay off, this is why you guys are some of hte worst fans in the NFL. If you could just learn how to be gracious winners, there would be no problem.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
Hey, we lost, the fg was questionable, but they scored a td so it doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter? :sceptic:

nope not anymore, the game is over, we have to move on.

And I was talking about the FG, that didn't matter anymore after they got the td.

how can you say we can still do it? how? did you see the game?the real fiedler stood up! i love the dolphins as much as anybody and im sick of bieng let down with our december swoons but with the offense we have we will do nothing if we do SQUEAK in the playoffs.we have the awesome jay fiedler because dave has wanted him from day one they both need to go and never look back.also our play calling is PATHETIC!! its the same **** every year fiedler has maybe 1 or 2 games in him thats it.his winning % is because of the team he is on put him on another team and lets see how many games he wins.

I saw the game. I saw two good teams struggle in the snow, that is what happens usually in a game with snow. If we had gotten blown out 30-0 then I would say we have no chance. But we can win when the elements aren't like this.

Back
Top Bottom