Crystal Ball... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crystal Ball...

DreamWeaver

Corporate Time-Stealin' Weasel
Reaction score
I don't want to ruin everybody's Friday by bringing this guy up but its kinda a slow day......

Let's say that Wanny was still around & in-charge of the draft this past year. Given how poorly he drafted early on, who would he have gone with? Seriously, could he have gone defense?

My guess, since he missed on Drew Brees, would be.....Aaron Rodgers.

WILLIS29 said:
:confused: WHO CARES

That could be said about the majority of these threads....there is nothing newsworthy to talk about. Just passing some time.

DreamWeaver said:
I don't want to ruin everybody's Friday by bringing this guy up but its kinda a slow day......

Let's say that Wanny was still around & in-charge of the draft this past year. Given how poorly he drafted early on, who would he have gone with? Seriously, could he have gone defense?

My guess, since he missed on Drew Brees, would be.....Aaron Rodgers.

1. He prolly woulda taken Alex Barron at #2 overall!

2. He definitely woulda payed Surtain!

3. Im sure he woulda let Seattle screw us in a deal for Alexander! Prolly our 2nd next year and our 3rd and 4th this year!

i didn't mean to bash you, i guess what i should have said was i hope dave w. has the worst season in ncaa history and gets his a@@ canned. then dies in a plane crash on his way home. dave ruined our team for a long time just like he did the bears, so i don't care who he would draft

Anthony Alabi would've been taken in the 3rd.

Use the search function. We talked about this plenty of times already.

WILLIS29 said:
i didn't mean to bash you, i guess what i should have said was i hope dave w. has the worst season in ncaa history and gets his a@@ canned. then dies in a plane crash on his way home. dave ruined our team for a long time just like he did the bears, so i don't care who he would draft

nice! lets wish death on him :shakeno:

he wouldn't have drafted anybody. he would've traded our #2 pick for rick mirer.

he would have traded it for Brees or something

Wanny would have the done the following:

1. He would have accepted Ricky's possible return and not draft a running back.
  2. He would have kept Surtain, reworked his contract which really wouldn't mount to much.
  3. He would have passed on the QB's because he would have kept Fiedler who "has the tools to take us to the superbowl; we are just a few players away".
  4. My guess he would have used #2 for the Nugent the Kicker. As Olindo is the main reason we sucked last year.

I think he would have taken the same player. Ronnie Brown, but he would have screwed up the remainder of his picks and probably would have settled for less on the Surtain deal.

My guess is that he would've done somthing that none of us expected.....And that it would be bad.

Hello, my name's Goon, and, I was a Wanny supporter at the time he was hired, and, all the way untill last year. I was wrong. My judgement sucks, so, I tend to be pretty reserved on these things.

:cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom