Cullpepper's Loss | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cullpepper's Loss

Perfect-and-O

Practice Squad
Reaction score
As much as I like Daunte, he really stunk it up tonight. Too much indecision and passes off target. I'll give him that being it's his first REAL game on the comeback, but three and outs killed our defense.

I really loved what I saw from Ronnie Brown tonight. The guy just kept on bruising into the second half. Had the passing game opened up, Brown would've demoralized their front seven. (Did anybody notice the hams on that guy?)

On the bright side, the Steelers are probably the most stout defensive team we will face all season long. We obviously lost this game ourselves. Who else is gonna stop us in the AFC? The Pats and Junior Saeu? The Colts and their midget defense?
As far as I'm concerned, the Dolphins are still 11-5 and making a run.:dolphins:

Thanks for the welcome 305!

I'm not saying that our O-line was doing their job for Ronnie Brown, but when the QB is missing open guys against a team like the Steelers, they will start cheating.

To be honest with you, I don't think Marino was a more accurate passer than Daunte. It's just that tonight Daunte wasn't comfortable enough to try and make those throws and it cost us.

Back
Top Bottom