Culpepper had issues beyond his knee injury | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Culpepper had issues beyond his knee injury

Since Culpepper started the season off 1-3 I have hated him. The Dolphins should have gotten Drew Brees!

I think they should rename the VIP SECTION the CHAN GAILEY AND DAUNTE CULPEPPER ROOTING SECTION:wink:

p.s. Awesome Sig!!!!!!

Brother you hit it right on the head....:lol: I believe they should call it something different...than the VIP Room.

I've said it before...and I'll say it again....does anyone believe Culepper when he said he went to the boat....to play cards? Strippers on the boat...and he was playing cards....yea right. Was he playing STRIP POKER?

This thread is funny.

I look forward to some of you people praising Daunte when he starts and flourishes next year.

Then again, most of you are hoping for him to fail so you can write your precious "I told you so" thread. ****ing pathetic.

That wouldn't suprise me, I hope he flourishes, while Brady Quinn watches him on our sideline :cooldude:

Brother you hit it right on the head....:lol: I believe they should call it something different...than the VIP Room.

I've said it before...and I'll say it again....does anyone believe Culepper when he said he went to the boat....to play cards? Strippers on the boat...and he was playing cards....yea right. Was he playing STRIP POKER?

your right culpepper should be thrown in jail for 20 to life, im glad we have all you angels on this board. C'mon people does it matter? have none of you ever done anything stupid in your lifes? There million dollar athletes, id expect them to have a little fun every now and again. He's a person too, look in the mirror before bashing him for 'maybe' getting a lap dance.

That wouldn't suprise me, I hope he flourishes, while Brady Quinn watches him on our sideline :cooldude:

I think it would be an act of god if quinn fell to us at 9 :lol: , Love the sig btw, i play O-Line.

Not even commenting about Lake parties and lap dances but, the lack of preparation is disturbing. C-Pepp not being sure what to do becomes more obvious as you look at recordings of the games more than once. Besides concentration it is a lack of confidence in his game and his knee that rubs off on his abilty to properly prepare mentally. The guy must reach down deep inside regain that confidence or he is through. Its up to him and the organization to give it one more offseason to see if he is up to the task. Unless Cam and the organization know more than they are leading on and have an exit strategy already in place for him.

This is a great post. Not an attack on C-pep, just stating the obvious.
Bottom line is Daunte is slow(decision wise). NOTE: slow does not = dumb. He just needs more time than the average QB to process whats going on and find his reciever. When his legs were healthy, he could buy that time. Now he can't. His injury was not the standard ACL injury, his knee was blown up. IMO, his leg will never be right again and I am not interested in wasting the first quarter of next season finding this out.

Right. I ahould have clarified that I don't think Daunte is dumb. I just think he never needed to develop a reliance on quick reads and decisions because of his legs, and now that his legs aren't able to buy a lot of time he cannot mentally adapt to a new way of seeing the game.

Lemon deserves a shot..theres no doubt in that..but really...the Cpep bashing threads are getting old

No kidding. I don't understand why no one can just support him and get behind him for the 2007 season. He deserves a shot at this year at least and I know he will get it.

If it is Daunte's mental game that is the bigger problem then that is great news if you ask me. We just need Daunte's knee to get better so he can move around that pocket, free up receivers, and really stretch the field with both his legs and arm.

Since Culpepper started the season off 1-3 I have hated him. The Dolphins should have gotten Drew Brees!

:lol: What?

You hate the man personally because he performed poorly in 2 games and the team was unable to muster more than a single win? I could go on all day about just your 2 sentences, but I'll say my breath and time.

This thread is funny.

I look forward to some of you people praising Daunte when he starts and flourishes next year.

Then again, most of you are hoping for him to fail so you can write your precious "I told you so" thread. ****ing pathetic.

You are being ridiculous. I base my criticism of DC on what I've seen the last 2 seasons as well as what I have read. Dave Hyde by the way has been a Dolphin beat reporter for some time and has some contacts within the organization, so I wouldn't dismiss his column so easily.
No one is hoping he will fail. I had mixed feelings when Saban traded for him, but at the time I thought Saban had a good bead on things so I supported the move. I even went out and bought DC's replica jersey.

You are being ridiculous. I base my criticism of DC on what I've seen the last 2 seasons as well as what I have read. Dave Hyde by the way has been a Dolphin beat reporter for some time and has some contacts within the organization, so I wouldn't dismiss his column so easily.
No one is hoping he will fail. I had mixed feelings when Saban traded for him, but at the time I thought Saban had a good bead on things so I supported the move. I even went out and bought DC's replica jersey.

Look, I'm not a Hyde hater. But.....

It was Prima Daunte stuff off the field, too. Not showing up at the Dolphins' news conference to announce his trade (Culpepper had promised the first interview to ESPN).

The problem is, he doesn't even give a single reason why DC miss the conference. Here's the thought: Saban didn't want him to? I mean, Saban was into this "ONE VOICE" thing. He's so quick to point out that Daunte missed a press conference but I doubt he even try to find the real reason why.

your right culpepper should be thrown in jail for 20 to life, im glad we have all you angels on this board. C'mon people does it matter? have none of you ever done anything stupid in your lifes? There million dollar athletes, id expect them to have a little fun every now and again. He's a person too, look in the mirror before bashing him for 'maybe' getting a lap dance.

And if he got more then a lap dance he probably paid well because hes rich and with that said congrats to Cpep on getting away with it!

And if he got more then a lap dance he probably paid well because hes rich and with that said congrats to Cpep on getting away with it!

:sidelol:

But seriously, if the brother just got a lap dance then whats the deal? If I get one in strip club it's all good but if I get one on a boat, I should be thrown in a jail? Gimme a break!

Back
Top Bottom