Curits Martin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Curits Martin

arsenal1189

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hello, I am new here and find it very toubling that many of you are putting the Jets down so much (being a Jet Fan:cooldude: )

Anyway, perhaps the most troubling of the points some of you make is about Curits Martin. How do you say he is slowing down when he jsut had his best season? Yes, he isn't exactly a rookie but he always manages to perform.

For example in 02, he rushed for about 1000-1050 yards

Everyone put him down, said he was going down hill etc. etc.

In 03, he rushed for 1308 yards and 2 TD's

Still the statements keep pouring in about being 'over the hill'
Now in 04 he had his best season as the NFL Rushing Leader!!!
Yes, I also do not believe he will do the same next yr but I'm looking for a good year next year from Curtis unlike many of you. 1300+ yards and 6 TD's sounds good. Plus the load will be easy on Martin where the offense wuill be more pass orientated where Curtis will have energy till the end of the year and playoffs (if we make it)

It was just something I found disturbing.

Hope you do not mind,

arsenal1189

P.S. You guys have A STUD IN BROWN, DO NOT GO ON THE WILLIAMS BANDWAGON, unless of course you want to give Brown to us :D

Willaims is smoking pot and is 195 pounds, 40 pounds lighter!!!
He also will cost a lot against the cap causing for cap problems......Keep Brown

arsenal1189 said:
Hello, I am new here and find it very toubling that many of you are putting the Jets down so much (being a Jet Fan:cooldude: )

Uh...this is FinHeaven...we hate the Jets. Didn't you know that?

arsenal1189 said:
Willaims is smoking pot and is 195 pounds, 40 pounds lighter!!!
He also will cost a lot against the cap causing for cap problems......Keep Brown

Some advise......DUCK!!!!

Why would people on a Dolphins message board hate the jets? It just doesn't make any sense.

Who said Curtis has slowed down? I hate the Jets but I respect Martin as a player. He had an excellent season and I was impressed...but he will slow down eventually. :D

its not hating the jets, atleast make valid points about something.....go ahead attack the jets, I'm sure I can backa nything up

Well we don't really care about Martin.

Noodle Arm said:
Who said Curtis has slowed down? I hate the Jets but I respect Martin as a player. He had an excellent season and I was impressed...but he will slow down eventually. :D
:yeahthat: In all seriousness, I agree.

john00agent said:
Some advise......DUCK!!!!

duck-1.jpg

Noodle Arm said:
:yeahthat: I agree with Noodle Arm (who ironically is on the Jetsnow :lol: ) In all seriousness, I agree. Curtis Martin really did impress me last year, and proved a lot of DOUBTERS wrong. I'm just :pray: that this year he will slow down. Jets lost Kareem McKenzie though, I think that's going to be a big loss that's going to hurt them.

Curtis Martin benefits from a good line. If we're going to talk about accomplishments, let's mention a perennial pro-bowler in Kevin Mawae, his pulls on sweeps and screens are why Curtis Martin led the league.

Back
Top Bottom