Current Cap numbers... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Current Cap numbers...

Tee

Cpt. Stoobing
Reaction score
This is on PFT website after you gt through some pretty funny articles. It goes on to give the current cap numbers of all the teams.

This is what they have for us...
Dolphins: $1,110,200

I don't know how well this jives with what clumpy will come up with, but with all the new signings this seems pretty close. It is PFT so take it for what its worth.;)

no one knows yet...all the contract details have not been released yet. especially i believe for tillman.

Yeah I'm pretty sure we haven't released all contract info yet, we wouldn't have much at the moment I think we would be struggling to sign our 1st pick in the draft.

but we still have people to release...i believe we are still working on trading zgonina to the rams.

:couch:

I haven't updated because I do not have some bonuses (K. Carter). I've been hoping that more info was forth coming.

I'll send Muck some updates tonight from work :D

Like many others, I don't put much stock in PFT stuff, but I think that number is probably not too far off, given where we were at the start of free agency and the transactions that took place. I figured we had less than $2 million. This is a problem with the draft picks.

I also don't think it's a sure thing on the Surtain deal. Especially if Ty Law appears to heal up. Hopefully he won't! And hopefully KC will give in as the draft gets closer. But, I really am still skeptical of it.

Tee said:
This is on PFT website after you gt through some pretty funny articles. It goes on to give the current cap numbers of all the teams.

This is what they have for us...
Dolphins: $1,110,200

I don't know how well this jives with what clumpy will come up with, but with all the new signings this seems pretty close. It is PFT so take it for what its worth.;)

pft are ******s...were like 3 mil under right now

Dolfan2788 said:
Yeah I'm pretty sure we haven't released all contract info yet, we wouldn't have much at the moment I think we would be struggling to sign our 1st pick in the draft.

All the contract info is never given out and sometimes the info given to the media is wrong. And sometimes the media doesn't know how to use the numbers they are given.

Merman said:
All the contract info is never given out and sometimes the info given to the media is wrong. And sometimes the media doesn't know how to use the numbers they are given.

So true :tongue:

Merman said:

that's why we have Clumpy!!

Back
Top Bottom