NJFINSFAN1 said:
It would be one of these guys if we picked 9th
Marcus MnNeill OT Auburn
Chad Greenway OLB Iowa
Rodrique Wright DT Texas
Eric Winston OL UM
A.J. Hawk LB UO
Jimmy Williams CB VT

That'd be a tough call. Toss up between Wright/Hawk/Williams. I'm leaning toward Williams seeing as how our secondary needs the most help.

SpeedRush99 said:
I think you would really like Cutler if your a fan of Croyle. Very similar players with Cutler having just as much toughness but a stronger arm and bigger frame. I hadn't seen much of him until last weekend. I knew he was good but seeing him last weekend against my Gators made more of an impression on me than any player ever has(besides Marino). He's definitely the real deal.

I definitely want to see Jay Cutler play. I've heard he has good athletic ability and draws comparisons to Rich Gannon from some scouts. At this point, I have seen most of the top qb's at least once but Vandy isn't usually televised.

SF Dolphin Fan said:
I definitely want to see Jay Cutler play. I've heard he has good athletic ability and draws comparisons to Rich Gannon from some scouts. At this point, I have seen most of the top qb's at least once but Vandy isn't usually televised.

You missed a great game this past weekend. Put up 360 yards and 4 TDs against a Top 10 ranked defense and took the Gators into double overtime in the Swamp. I was so impressed with him.

quite an improvement for cutler over his early-season performance against LSU. he just looked lost. if he can get vandy in a bowl somehow, he'll definitely vault himself into the first round

kastofsna120 said:
quite an improvement for cutler over his early-season performance against LSU. he just looked lost. if he can get vandy in a bowl somehow, he'll definitely vault himself into the first round

They should beat Kentucky easily, and Tennessee is very possible if they play like they did against Florida.

SpeedRush99 said:
You missed a great game this past weekend. Put up 360 yards and 4 TDs against a Top 10 ranked defense and took the Gators into double overtime in the Swamp. I was so impressed with him.

That is impressive, especially when you consider the talent Cutler has around him. He's a guy who could really move up if he does well in the all-star games and combine. It's also impressive that he hasn't really missed time due to injuries, the only knock I have on Croyle (and that is significant). Definitely an intriguing prospect. Miami could build up around him with one of the top tackles, or even a wr like Holmes in round one. Cutler, Holmes and Brown sounds like a nice start on offense. Then Chambers won't draw as many double-teams and maybe McMichael can be more of a receiving threat than a blocker. The possibilities! That's why the draft is fun to talk about even in November.

Back
Top Bottom