Customized Jerseys now available! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Customized Jerseys now available!

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If any of you are like me, you've been waiting for a long time to be able to customize your own jersey. Good news, we finally can :)

http://www.nflshop.com/product/inde...rePrice-NFL&pageType=family&parentPage=family

The link is for the Aqua Home jersey but you can also customize the White Away jersey too. Please keep in mind that these aren't the authentic jerseys, rather the ones with the name and numbers screen printed on the jerseys.

Enjoy guys! :up:

kinda upset, I got a customized jersey before last reg season. oh well I can still represent, not buying a jersey in back to back years. im 34 now so I only wear jerseys on game day, not like when I was a kid and it was a part of my daily outfits.

If any of you are like me, you've been waiting for a long time to be able to customize your own jersey. Good news, we finally can :)

http://www.nflshop.com/product/inde...rePrice-NFL&pageType=family&parentPage=family

The link is for the Aqua Home jersey but you can also customize the White Away jersey too. Please keep in mind that these aren't the authentic jerseys, rather the ones with the name and numbers screen printed on the jerseys.

Enjoy guys! :up:

Sewn on nu numbers? Or are they screen printed?

Never goto the Library without your shotgun.

Sewn on nu numbers? Or are they screen printed?

Never goto the Library without your shotgun.

They are the screen printed on numbers and name.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

kinda upset, I got a customized jersey before last reg season. oh well I can still represent, not buying a jersey in back to back years. im 34 now so I only wear jerseys on game day, not like when I was a kid and it was a part of my daily outfits.

Same here. I bought one when they went on sale. This was before I found out they were changing their logo. Should have known something was up when the jerseys went on sale...

That being said, I REALLY like the new jerseys so I'll be buying one. Can't wait for the authentic ones to come out!

If I had the money right now, I'd go with a white #75 jersey, for Manny Fernandez and Doug Betters. I'll probably wind up getting one when the season starts.

Michael

I'm waiting for the Authentic one .. I usually buy one every year didn't last year cause I knew they were getting new ones .. I want a White Tannehill authentic

I've got a good question - what would you put on the back of your jersey if you decided to go the customized route? Some options:

-Last name
-Nickname
-"Phins," "Finz," or some variety of the word "Dolphins"

I got a Ronnie Brown when we drafted him, it was screen printed and I think it was like 79 bucks or so, it looked nice, I read somewhere that the 99 dollar jersey offered by Nike looks, feels and pretty much is like this cheap jerseys you find in Walmart.. is that true??? My Ronnie Brown actually looked like a real jersey, only screen printed, but the materials, fabric and stuff were very decent..

Fernandez or betters on a new jersey? not so much, if its throwback player it needs to be throwback jersey. ricky Williams was my last fins player jersey I bought. bought it the day it was released after signing him. ever since then ive just gotten a customized "CRUMP" "90" jersey when I order. last name and high school number. I do kind of want a white tanne jersey, just hesitant to spend money on a player jersey. if I were to buy a player jersey it'd prob be an authentic M&N Marino jersey. a little costly but it looks nice

Back
Top Bottom