Cut Albert Wilson Draft Ruggs | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cut Albert Wilson Draft Ruggs

You could wait a year and draft the bama kid #17 and get a Albert Wilson clone.

of course that one will cost you a top 50 pick

$12 mil per for freaking Melvin Gordon!

omg that sounds like a Grier move and a new eye sore/worst contract on the team lead candidate

just give the damn money to charity Ross before you green light that stupid ****

Last edited:
If the objective is to move on from Wilson id like to go after a true slot, kid who reminds me a lot of ex dolphin Jarvis Landry and that’s KJ Hill from Ohio State..

A smarter choice would be draft KJ Hill from Ohio State the 3rd round. He will be a draft steal just like McLaurin was last year. Hartline is the best WRs coach in college football.
Beat me to it..:)

Well, even if Williams comes back and picks up where he left off, and DVP builds on last season, the rest are quite pedestrian.

I would say there isn't any unit that couldn't be upgraded, but I agree, there are higher priorities in the 1st two rounds.

That might change, depending on FA, but I doubt it. FA isn't going to get us a top tier OT or pass rusher, that can also set the edge.

We are also getting Williams back hopefully- and we have how many holes on each line.. way down the priority list for me.

actually it’s probably the strongest position of the whole, albeit, weak roster.

I also think there is a good chance Wilson will restructure.

Back
Top Bottom