Cut Cam Wake!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cut Cam Wake!!

abNORMal

Active Roster
Reaction score
Cam is my favorite player. He has given his all to our team and has hardly ever been to the playoffs. A classy thing to do would be to release him, so he can go and sign with a Championship caliber team. We can sign him back on a one day contract when is ready to retire, so he can retire a Phin....he will never sniff a ring, if he stays with us...

FYI...just thinking this makes me sad, but feel it is the right and classy thing to do.

No offense but did you take drugs before posting this?

no...why should he have to waste his entire career in Miami. We cut Ajayi to "punish" and he gets a ring, Mike Pouncey is on his way to the playoffs as is Jermon Bushrod...Ted Ginn has had multiple playoff appearances, I could go on, but the point is that none of them could carry Cam's jockstrap. Why shouldn't his loyalty and hard work be rewarded. He has done all he can for us. Let him go win.

no...why should he have to waste his entire career in Miami. We cut Ajayi to "punish" and he gets a ring, Mike Pouncey is on his way to the playoffs as is Jermon Bushrod...Ted Ginn has had multiple playoff appearances, I could go on, but the point is that none of them could carry Cam's jockstrap. Why shouldn't his loyalty and hard work be rewarded. He has done all he can for us. Let him go win.

We are 6-6 and he’s one of our best players though!

Cam is my favorite player. He has given his all to our team and has hardly ever been to the playoffs. A classy thing to do would be to release him, so he can go and sign with a Championship caliber team. We can sign him back on a one day contract when is ready to retire, so he can retire a Phin....he will never sniff a ring, if he stays with us...

FYI...just thinking this makes me sad, but feel it is the right and classy thing to do.
I ain't cutting a soul that has trade value...

Tannehill (wishful thinking) Wake, Branch, Kiko, Parker, and either Jones or Mc Donald should have either been included in a trade deal this season, or in the offseason.

No free lunches...unless accompanied yna comp pick.

I ain't cutting a soul that has trade value...

Tannehill (wishful thinking) Wake, Branch, Kiko, Parker, and either Jones or Mc Donald should have either been included in a trade deal this season, or in the offseason.

No free lunches...unless accompanied yna comp pick.

Sir, you are hardcore!! I'd give Cam a pass cause he has been going hard for us since he got to our team, though.

Sir, you are hardcore!! I'd give Cam a pass cause he has been going hard for us since he got to our team, though.
No passes...

Wake's service gives him the luxury of being able to "choose" where he would like to land...but he would indeed land somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom