Cut Cam Wake!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cut Cam Wake!!

So where in the history of the NFL has this ever happened with any player or any team?

I loved when Cleveland cut Joe Thomas for no reason whatsoever and he signed with the Pats and won the Super Bowl!

So where in the history of the NFL has this ever happened with any player or any team?
IDK...but who cares? Let's show the league and potential free agents that we are a classy organization and if a player comes to us and gives his all we will do right by that player.

But we won today, why would you want to do that to Cam. THill is 11-1
In his last 12 home games and he and Gase are putting up Awsome numbers. Don’t be an uneducated Trash toobag with no knowledge of the game by posting this nonsense!

That is a Joke and I quoted some of my favorite posters in that statement tonight to bring light to some of the rediculius comments I’ve seen tonight. But seriously, No don’t trade him, there is always next year and we need him.

IDK...but who cares? Let's show the league and potential free agents that we are a classy organization and if a player comes to us and gives his all we will do right by that player.

Imagining that by cutting a player you are doing them a favor is not the way you show class.

It's the way you show the world that you think your own team sucks.

It would never happen. With us or anyone else.

Back away from the pill bottle.

This is seriously one of the stupidest, most misguided thread premises I've seen here.

And that's difficult to do with the foolishness around Finheaven.

You speak as if you know that Cam wants to leave and win a ring elsewhere. Do you know for sure that Cam wants to leave Miami? Has Cam called you and told you how unhappy he was with Miami? You are all worked up wanting to do something for a player that YOU think the player wants but have no clue whatsover if this is his wish.

Who told you that releasing a long tenured player is doing right by them? Did you even stop to think that maybe they don't want to leave? Because last time I checked, a player can always leave their team whenever they damn well want to.

Imagining that by cutting a player you are doing them a favor is not the way you show class.

We do suck....and not going anywhere before Cam is too old to play anymore. You would, of course meet with him and let him decide if he wants to continue in Miami or move on to a contender. I'm sure he would want out and the ability to control his destiny, then you would simply release him. No point in forcing him to continue losing in Miami. He flat out deserves better.

You speak as if you know that Cam wants to leave and win a ring elsewhere. Do you know for sure that Cam wants to leave Miami? Has Cam called you and told you how unhappy he was with Miami? You are all worked up wanting to do something for a player that YOU think the player wants but have no clue whatsover if this is his wish.

Who told you that releasing a long tenured player is doing right by them? Did you even stop to think that maybe they don't want to leave? Because last time I checked, a player can always leave their team whenever they damn well want to.

No one could like losing as much as the Phins lose...no they can't leave whenever they want to. Not if they want to play somewhere else.

The 49ers parted with Rice...

The Cowboys parted with Emmit...

The Eagles parted with both Cunningham and McNabb.

The Bills parted with Bruce Smith...

The Pats parted with Moss...

There are more that escape me right now....

Back
Top Bottom