Cut Cam Wake!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cut Cam Wake!!

Wake is a TOTAL PRO -- and he knows (IMO 4sure) chumpionships in the N F L are

now reserved (first and foremost) for cheaters and sidewalk pretzel vending frauds so

SHOW ME THE MUNNY!

It's a BIZ beyond all other considerations and I think Wake likes his My Yammie gig!

There are far worse things in life to endure.

Ask a Palestinian.

The 49ers parted with Rice...

The Cowboys parted with Emmit...

The Eagles parted with both Cunningham and McNabb.

The Bills parted with Bruce Smith...

The Pats parted with Moss...

There are more that escape me right now....
For the express purpose of leaving a crap franchise and going to a championship contender? (Which is the ridiculous premise here).

But we won today, why would you want to do that to Cam. THill is 11-1
In his last 12 home games and he and Gase are putting up Awsome numbers. Don’t be an uneducated Trash toobag with no knowledge of the game by posting this nonsense!

That is a Joke and I quoted some of my favorite posters in that statement tonight to bring light to some of the rediculius comments I’ve seen tonight. But seriously, No don’t trade him, there is always next year and we need him.

Thanks for the

Folks on here sure do get riled up rather easily, we definitely need a players like him, I just think we are more than a few years from winning. Hate to see him suffer through another rebuild or coaching change.

But maybe our 30 year old QB will finally play to his potential next year, lol!!

For the express purpose of leaving a crap franchise and going to a championship contender? (Which is the ridiculous premise here).
Rice and Moss went to Oakland (no co tender).

McNabb and Smith went to the Skins (nope).

Emmitt went to the Cards (nope x 2).

Thanks for the

Folks on here sure do get riled up rather easily, we definitely need a players like him, I just think we are more than a few years from winning. Hate to see him suffer through another rebuild or coaching change.

But maybe our 30 year old QB will finally play to his potential next year, lol!!
Year 8 is when most veteran QBs turn the corner...

Oh, so we can only do what other teams have done. We must not be different or think outside of the box. I get it now. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Oh, so we can only do what other teams have done. We must not be different or think outside of the box. I get it now. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
Hahaha.

If that's what you get from that, good for you!

OK. Here's the real truth.

You wanna know what's holding us back from multiple Stupid Bowls????

WE NEED MORE CELEB OWNERS!

Back
Top Bottom