Cut Cam Wake!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cut Cam Wake!!

Did you forget they made the playoffs?
Nah... just want a Super Bowl win. Man it's been too long. At this point, I wouldn't even be excited about a Super Bowl loss, I want to see us hoist that trophy as Super Bowl champions, tired of mediocrity or worse year after year.

Nah... just want a Super Bowl win. Man it's been too long. At this point, I wouldn't even be excited about a Super Bowl loss, I want to see us hoist that trophy as Super Bowl champions, tired of mediocrity or worse year after year.

So true.

We have proven to suck insufficiently!

We want some SERIOUS SUCK around here!

And then..............

I get it. Me too.

I dunno about that. Someone of his stature with the team, I would ask him if he wants to be traded to a championship calibre team, or he wants to be a one team player. He deserves that.

I would prefer him to stay a one team player.

I dunno about that. Someone of his stature with the team, I would ask him if he wants to be traded to a championship calibre team, or he wants to be a one team player. He deserves that.

I would prefer him to stay a one team player.
Agreed!! 100%!! But we are past the trade deadline...

Agreed!! 100%!! But we are past the trade deadline...

Actually referring to next years draft. If he wanted to go to a contender, and someone offered a 4th, I think that would be good compensation for a great player who still has a bit of juice in the tank.

Our DE position is a nightmare. We may be starting from scratch next year. Can't wait to unload Branch and his stupid contract. Tannenbaum should leave with him after that fiasco.

Quinn is not worth the money. Wake (my favorite player) is getting too old to plan on for the future. Harris has bust written all over him.

Need to blow it up and scrap this scheme as well. Grab a NT in free agency like Danny Shelton and switch to a 3-4 or 4-3 under. Find some OLB's in the draft and FA.

Actually referring to next years draft. If he wanted to go to a contender, and someone offered a 4th, I think that would be good compensation for a great player who still has a bit of juice in the tank.

He's a free agent next year

Cam Wake has been the leader of a crappy defense for years. Why does he get a pass?

He’s saying to cut him right now. Mid season and while it’s not likely, still in a playoff push. I wouldn’t ever suggest cutting RT right now. He’s admittedly our best QB on the team by far

Back
Top Bottom