Cutdowns | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cutdowns

J Tes

next generation
Reaction score
Hey guys,just wondering with the cuts starting, if there was anyone you would be interested in? I'M personally hoping LoBro gets the ax. With Burnetts injury taking its time to heal and is advancing age i wouldnt mind the insurance. Also our old friend Michael Thompson was cut by Hawks.

Trev Faulk might be worth a look at Lb. Tre' Johnson was aslo cut by the skins.

The Seahwks have released T Michael Thompson. I'd like to bring him in but I can't imagine that they do since they passed the first time. That is unless thay didn't want to take a chance on a possible injury with a draft choice in the balance. Now that he is a free agent and there is no risk, do they do it?

Our old friend Shawn Draper who was moved to G was released by the Saints. No interest there but I like to keep an eye on our old players.

Originally posted by bdwgroove
Our old friend Shawn Draper who was moved to G was released by the Saints. No interest there but I like to keep an eye on our old players.

Draper should be signed immediately.

BB

I dont really remember if draper was good with us, what did he do with us, was he good?

Maybe we should give Thompson a look. I hope we don't bring back the king of the unnecessary roughness penalty.

The Phins used him exclusively at TE. We never had him on the OL. So we can't really compare him to Wade Smith (although Wade is probably better).

Cincinnati Bengals Claimed WR Marquise Walker off waivers from the Arizona Cardinals

This poor guy just can't catch a break (Bengals to Cardinals). :lol:

Back
Top Bottom