Cutler agrees to sign for fins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cutler agrees to sign for fins

Bummer. Tho I suppose all the options were crap

Personally I would prefer to roll with Matt Moore and pay him a hell of a lot less

It is also very possible that Jay Cutler coming out of retirement and playing for a coach he really likes could have his best season in Miami.

Can't go into a season with Moore, Doughty and Fales. Moore takes too many hits and may not last the season.
Kaepernick (politics aside) is a young player and if he has a decent season, could create a future QB controversy.
An older guy like a Cutler or Romo can hold things down until your starter (RT) is healthy again.
With the right coaching and surrounding cast, Cutler could surprise people. The physical talent is there and he can make all the throws.

Cutler's here, so I'm going to support him and hope for the best. The man's got arm talent, that cannot be denied. Let's hope it didn't deteriorate after that shoulder surgery.

That said, I'm pretty disappointed and perplexed with how Gase has handled this situation. In Gase I trust, but this just leaves me shaking my head. Your franchise QB still hasn't made a decision on his injury yet, the guy who saved the season last year and helped push us into the playoffs is ready to step up, and yet he's scrambling to make a text message agreement with Cutler. I'm just not huge on the message that sends to both Tannehill and Moore.

I don't think I've disliked a Gase decision yet, but this just doesn't seem like the way you should conduct yourself.

Back
Top Bottom