Cutler agrees to sign for fins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cutler agrees to sign for fins

bundy1_0-vi.jpg

Lol, why are fans hung up on what Ross is paying Cutler? Our roster for 2017 is basically set and he'll be on a 1 year deal for $10 mil.

Better to pay it to Landry.

Not a fan of Cutler, but he did have his best season with Gase. I'm going to trust Gase on this one.

As to Tannehill, I wish him a speedy recovery. Really like his game and feel the needle is still pointing up a bit. I do wonder, though, what that means for his future. Will Miami look for someone to challenge him in the draft?

I don't think this effects Landry at all. Imagine pondering a 10 mil/1 year job. Hmmm 10 mil by next Aug, let me think and check back...don't want to disrupt anything family related for the next 12 months. Oh honey, you can get that oceanfront home in La Jolla and a new Lambo for the family inconvenience, no lease or mortgage.

Kap was really never in the cards. Tanne is having surgery. He's coming back in '18, though. Moore is a back up again. Cutler might actually be decent although he'll choke a bunch of games away. Hopefully we're drafting a QB to groom next year.

Now what I wanted but what can I do? 10mill is much less than I anticipated but it's still high. As a Dolphins fan I will root for him to do well. He will have some good moments but also some bad ones I'm sue. Should be intersting to say the least

Ozzy rules!!

Matt Moore as a backup coming in for a few games a year... I'm cool with that.

Matt Moore as your starter where team get to game plan against his strengths and weaknesses...... in not cool with that. Cutler at 34 and coming off of shoulder surgery is a better option.

I'm not a fan of Culter at all, but at least it's a one year deal so it's not the worst thing in the world. I'll trust Gase and hope for the best.

Back
Top Bottom