cutler better than leinart | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

cutler better than leinart

Gonk said:
You know, I've heard that Cutler is the better overall QB skill-wise, but the guy doesn't win. From what I've heard, Vanderbilt hasn't had a winning season since he's been there and they've never appeared in a bowl game. I know Vandy doesn't have a very competitive team, but you can't disregard Leinart winning 34 straight games and 3 National Championships (probably.)

Nor can you ignore the fact that he has a gentleman named Reggie Bush alongside him.

QBs don't win games all by themselves, you know.

hahahahah wannstedt sucks. I think Leinert is gonna be going ahead of Cutler. But Cutler is going to get snatched up by those darn titans. Maybe we can get Croyle in a later round.

RobFins2005 said:
Nor can you ignore the fact that he has a gentleman named Reggie Bush alongside him.

QBs don't win games all by themselves, you know.

Let's not forget, he had Alex Holmes with him two years past as well.

DonShula84 said:
All you Cutler fans better hope is stock stops rising or he will be gone before we pick. I remember a lot of people thought we'd have a shot at Rivers a few years back and then he sold his soul to the devil and went top 5.

i agree with the first part but i seriously diagree with the second...Rivers was a wasted pick he was a terrible reach and i would have picked loserman over him

PhinSoldia said:
i agree with the first part but i seriously diagree with the second...Rivers was a wasted pick he was a terrible reach and i would have picked loserman over him

I never said I wanted him. You cant disagree w/ the fact that a lot of Dolphin fans wanted him though

NO way i would've taken Losman over Rivers. Rivers will be a better quarterback once he gets on a team where he can start. I see him gonig nowhere up there in San Diego. I don't think he's worth the price tho for us to pick him up.

Cutler's better physically but you can't dispute that Leinart has intangibles. That Brett Favre gunslinging mentality of his is both good and bad. But I don't care as long as we have either.

JayCutlerAC2004-1.jpg

Gonk said:
You know, I've heard that Cutler is the better overall QB skill-wise, but the guy doesn't win. From what I've heard, Vanderbilt hasn't had a winning season since he's been there and they've never appeared in a bowl game. I know Vandy doesn't have a very competitive team, but you can't disregard Leinart winning 34 straight games and 3 National Championships (probably.)

:shakeno:

houtz said:
NO way i would've taken Losman over Rivers. Rivers will be a better quarterback once he gets on a team where he can start. I see him gonig nowhere up there in San Diego. I don't think he's worth the price tho for us to pick him up.

I would get Rivers. Notice that him and Palmer had the same coordinator in Norm Chow.

That's also what's helping Leinart's draft stock.

kastofsna120 said:
if cutler was on a good team, would people like him as much? i doubt it

:confused: What does that have to do with anything? You think people are rooting for the "underdog" or something?

SpeedRush99 said:
:confused: What does that have to do with anything? You think people are rooting for the "underdog" or something?
:yes:

not you, i think you know what you're talking about. but that's the reason most people don't like leinart, and like cutler. leinart is on a great team, thus he's only a product of the team, and people for bad for cutler because of vandy. kinda like how people feel bad for david carr

kastofsna120 said:
:yes:

not you, i think you know what you're talking about. but that's the reason most people don't like leinart, and like cutler. leinart is on a great team, thus he's only a product of the team, and people for bad for cutler because of vandy. kinda like how people feel bad for david carr

I see what your saying

Back
Top Bottom